Chapter 10 : The guy's voice...

" I am in love with her voice..." JR said.

"When we sang together it felt like a match made in heaven, I still have goosebumps talking about it.." He added while showing his arms.

"It's true this girl has a light smooth voice. It's unbelievable she has no interest in becoming a singer!" Mark said. " she almost had a heart attack when you touched her stomach".

"You touched her? "Bam-bam asked shocked.

I was about to ask the same thing... Even I barely ever touched her... I don't like what I am hearing.

"Why did you touch her?" I asked..

For the first time in a while he finally answered me.

"I wanted to help her with her singing... she was so nervous her voice wasn't coming out! She must be really athletic," He said then smiled and blushed from embarrassment.

"Ooooh hyung . I am jealous!" Bam-Bam said while hitting JR's arm.

"So should I ask her cousin tomorrow? " Mark asked. "Our I have an idea why don't we all go out and eat! We could introduce them to the rest of the guys!"

"Ooh nice nice nice!" Young Jae said existed.

"What's nice?" It was Yugyeom's voice... He was sleeping the whole time and just opened his eyes...

"We are meeting news girlfriends!" Bam-bam said...

They kept chatting till we arrived at the dorm...

I couldn't tell them my relationship with her...it was frustrating. Specially if JR starts to like her, I don't know how I would feel. I wanted to keep her for myself. My secret friend. At least if we really have lunch together, I'll be able to see her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The weather is nice this days... I decided to become a tourist for the day and grad my video camera around Seoul alone. I Still have some time before I actually get a job so this was my chance.

I was walking around Han river park... taking pictures here and there...A lot a couples , families and students were walking and playing.

I sat down near the river enjoying the fresh air when my phone started ringing...

It was my mom...

"Uh omma? " I answered.

"Jae Na-ya...!" My mom was calling.

"Omma what's wrong!" I asked worried...

"We have to go to Busan for some days...your father your uncle and me..." she said with a sad voice...

"Why omma? Is something wrong.? " I stood up and started walking back.

"We lost a long time friend last night." She said trying not to cry.

"Oh omma I am sorry" I said not knowing how to comfort her.

"It's okay anyway you and Na Young are staying alone here for some time. Don't worry to much okay!" she said.

"OK I am coming home now to see you!" I said rushing.

"No need we are leaving now, just keep doing what you were busy with okay I love you! " she said then hang up.

Oh my poor mom...I wish I could be there for her...

I took my phone to call Na Young...My eyes stopped on my background picture...