Chapter 40 : Promises the heart can't keep.. Part 2.

Im Jae Na...

"Do you love him that much?"...

My heart started beating really hard while turning around to meet the face of JB's mom..

"Eommoni...." I said with a panicked voice and surprised expression .

"What are they actually doing to you guys...?" She said walking to me...

She took my face in her hands, I guess she could feel the heat of my burning face .

"JB And his father are so much alike...JB's father also liked to tease me in front of everyone..." She said with a smile...

My eyes opened widely... Did she see what he was doing under the table...

"Yes I saw everything... Under there..." She explained then laughed...

I felt even more embarrassed and took a step back..

"It's okay Jae Na-ya... You know actually I didn't know he would ever do that to somebody... In front of his parents... I guess you really are special to him..." She was explaining while looking at the dining room's direction...

"Tell me everything... JYP is preventing you to date... Isn't ?" She asked straight forward without looking at me...

I couldn't say yes ... Because it's was acknowledging our relationship ... But couldn't say no... Because it was so hard on us...

"Maybe... It's for the best..."

"Huh?"

What..?

Her words...

They took me by surprise and smacked me at the back of my head...

I thought ... I mean maybe she liked me... But...

"My son has a dream... Since he was a little boy , he wanted to be famous ... He is our pride... So if something or someone gets against his success I can't be okay with that ...do you understand me...?"

I nodded without understanding...

"If you date ... And it doesn't affect him or got7 then okay...

But if it does..." She said then come to take my hands ...

"If it does... Please promise me you will breakup immediately ... Huh? I know Jaebum-I will not have the heart to do it... So I am trusting you in this... Please promise me you will leave him alone if JYP doesn't want this?" She was begin me...

But... JYP is already against it...

"Yes I promise ... Eommon... I mean JB -eomma..." I said knowing... Our destiny was already compromised...

Basically ... I was saying I was leaving him alone...

Why...

Why...

Why... Would I ...?

Leave him alone...