Chapter 5 : You also forgot about me?...

4 days later...

YG entertainment, SM Town, Big Hit, JYP... I mastered all I had to know about record labels.

Big Bang, Super Junior, KARA, Ladies's code*, and even Got7.  I know everything about them, from date of birth to the food they hate.

From the moment I stepped out of the hospital I decided to come back to the old me. High heels, dresses and blouses. I was going to make it with or without "friends"! My parents were 24/7 on my back making sure I had some rest and ate properly.

I had no news from Shane.. I mean JB. And I wasn't going to ask for some.

I worked hard to get new interviews and also manage to get a new interview from the company that rejected me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Jae Na-ya! I am leaving for the market can you come with me?" my mom asked while putting her shoes on.

" hmm okay Omma but I have to meet Na-Young at her school, I promised we would hang out together!"

We went to a market not far from Dongdaemon.

KwangJang market. This place is like heaven. Korean traditional food and much more everywhere. My mom wanted to prepare something for tomorrow. Her High School best friend was coming for diner. They did not meet since my parents moved to France.

We walked around the whole market buying different dishes...but my mind wasn't focused.

I just couldn't concentrate.

" Go!" my mom said.

"What?" I replied surprised.

"Just go Jae Na-ya. go where your mind is taking you!" She said with her lovely smile.

"Ommaaa? ? what are you saying I want to be with you!" I said then took her arm.

" I know, I know but right now I think you need to talk to someone.  I know you, so just go."

My mom knows everything. Just like any mothers in the world, they can't be fooled.

"Omma I love you so much" I said and embraced her.

She just laughed and I left her.

I called Na Young and checked if she was done.

Jae Na : "Na Young-a where are you?"

Na Young : "I just finished can we meet now?"

Jae Na :  "Yes I am going to Myeongdong, we should meet at that coffee shop you were talking about."

Na Young : "okay , see you there.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

JYP Entertainment Center..

"Hyung can I get my phone back" I asked my manager.

" We just came back we still have one more rehearsal to do okay.  And no you don't have any message. " he said.

"What about katalk?" I asked impatiently.

"JB-hyung are you waiting for an important call? " Bam Bam asked me. " you have been acting weird since Malaysia"

"ah no just..." I was about to say something but our manager interrupted.

"Guys let's get going. The showcase location is not far" he said while looking at me. You know? With the "I saved your butt" look.