Chapter 27 : My choice...my decision...part 1

Flashback 2 weeks ago...

"Why am I always running...why am I always the weak on..."

I took few steps back...

I decided to confront him... face them all...

I wanted to know the truth now...

I walked back to the house... I knocked furiously at the door.

I knocked continuously till Yong Guk finally opened me.

I saw his eyes...looking at me as if he was waiting for a reaction from me.

I pushed him and barged in the house.

I think I had never been that furious and determined before.

"Hyorin-ssi...!!" I shouted.

"Jae Na Ni wait! " Yong Guk called and grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me and don't call me that" I said pulling myself out.

Hyorin appeared in the corridor with Yong Nam...

Their faces showed their embarrassment .

"Jae Na-ssi i am sorry... " she bowed ...then without looking at me she walked out the house.

I was speechless... She just left like that ... With a simple " I am sorry".

"Jae Na-ssi... My brother had nothing to do with that video..." Yong Nam started explaining...

"With all the respect I have for you...please ... Shut up!" I shouted interrupting him.

I turned to Yong Guk...

"Okay you explain... Everything from the very beginning..." I ordered him.

I couldn't believe I was the one talking with that confidence!

"Jae Na N... ....."

He was silent for a moment...he kept touching his hands and forehead...

I believe you can feel hot in this kind of situation... But I wasn't going to let go this time.

"I know a guy... He sells pictures to famous magazines ... That's how he makes a living.

Hyorin also knew him...she had pictures of herself with JB at that restaurant...I asked her to give them to him...

And I asked him to sell them ...

I think I kind of wanted a scandal to break out... And it turned out it worked since they started dating...

That way Him and You...couldn't be together..."

I knew that story... But ... He was the one responsible for it...

While looking at him explaining...

I started to remember...

"The video story...well ...he followed Hyorin at JB's dorm... At that moment you were with him... For some reason she recorded you guys with her phone...

You know her feelings for him right... She was in chock... And while fleeing the scene she dropped her phone..."

He was sweating...more and more...

That state...that fear in his eyes...I saw it...already...

"That guy took the phone , he saw the video and sent it to his own phone... He knew it was a jackpot...he left Hyorin's phone there...

From their he started threatening JYP...and sending that video to JYP staff and artist..."

"YOU! Bang Yong Guk... You never saved me!"