Chapter 34 : He loves me...He loves me not...She loves me...She loves me not...

"I am not going back!!! i just disgraced myself in front of JYP and all the future trainees. I must be crazy... changing my mind at the last minute ..."

I was turning around in circle with a lot of culpability in my head.

I made a really bad first impression , even if I am lucky, and had a second chance, it's going to be twice harder for me now...

"Hello ! Can I have this sneakers?"

The voice of a customer woke me up .

"Oh sure what size do you need? ... I'll be right back"

I was working at the sneaker shop tonight .

I couldn't stop talking about my very first bad impression specially in front of JYP and Got7.

I went to the storage room and came back with a pair of sneakers as tiny as my hand...

The customer was a woman with a young little adorable daughter ..

"Unni? Why are you so dark?" The girl asked me..

"Ya! Mi Soo-ga! It's not polite to ask such question !" The mother whispered embarrassed .

I went on my knee , removed her shoes and put the sneakers on for her.

"It's because my parents were African and Korean " I answered her with a smile....

The child looked at me pitifully ...

"Why? It's not something bad you know?" I explained.

"No Unni... You said were.... " She looked down .

"I think your parents are Angels now...just like my Dad! "

"Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to make you sad! I am fine you know. My parents wanted me to be as happy as possible so I am doing my best to fulfill their wish.."

"Unni me too, me too! I want to become the best female hip hop dancer... my dad was the best breakdancer ever!!!" She shouted then started dancing clumsily with her new shoes.

"Mi Soo-ga ... don't disturb the lady any longer . we have to let her work." the mother said worried trying to stop her.

"No it's okay , it's okay. She is not bothering me...she just saved my dream... the dream I was about to forget ... she saved it." I bowed and smile to her..

I started dancing with the kid... till a third customer joined and started dancing along.

I felt uncomfortable and kept looking at the little girl...

"Wouaa I never knew a sneaker shop could turn to be so fun and entertaining !"

"Jin Young oppa!!!! Wouaa Jin young oppa!" The little girl started jumping around and screaming.

Jin... Young...?

I lift my head ... and saw JR. Hugging that kid.

The situation was confusing...

Why would he be here out of all place... at this time...

"Was Unni good to you? What about your sneakers?"

"Hum ! She is as cool as you said" the girl said jumping in Jr's arms.

"Komo (aunt) let me pay for her shoes! " he then asked the woman .

"No Jin Young-a... you already recommended this shop for us...don't do that!" She insisted then walked to the cashier .

"Ya your mom is still as stubborn , she won't let me do anything for you...."