Chapter 46 : White Love ... part 2.

Kim Yugyeom...

Of course...

She had to be right here...

Standing next to me...

Watching the first snow...

I am not going to say that i believe in such cheesy things...

But at least, if it's true , the almighty could have pity on me and not play with my sincere feelings and fragile emotions...

She was looking at the sky... snow flakes were falling on her baby face...

She started complaining, but couldn't help smiling.

"Are you kidding me... snow... in September..." she said with her eyes shining...

I was starring at her...

And thinking to myself...

"I need to let you go... but things like this keep telling me to hold on to you"

My hand that was on her shoulder started caressing her slightly...

That made her look at me...

That sudden look petrified me.. i couldn't move...

We started at each other like that in silence...

If i were the goblin... i would stop time... and keep staring at her ...

I was lost in her eyes... when my hand got brushed away...

That little girl, Hwayoung, appeared out of nowhere and was holding onto my arm, as if she wanted to pull it off...

"Oh Hwayoung-a" Ni Ma noona said surprised....

"Unni are you going home?" Hwayoung said squeezing my arm..

I was surprised, i barely know the girl but her actions didn't look naturel...

"Ah Unni... i didn't have the time to tell you... Yugyeom -Oppa and i...Are now a couple..." she blankly said...

I looked at her...

My heart was beating really fast...

"All of a sudden?" I asked confused..

"Kim Yugyeom..." NiMa noona said with an intimidating voice...

"A . A . Ani ... Ni..NiMa-ya ... i mean Noona..." i wanted to explain something.. anything...

"Oppaaaa.. we need to tell her..right?" She said trying to be confident..

But anyone could see that she was trying hard to pretend...

It was almost cute to watch...

Yes ... almost...

"Seriously? Kim Yugyeom!! Since when? As far as i know you have known each other for just 2days" Ni Ma Noona said furious..