Chapter 24 : Our Secrets... final.

"Busan! "

"Your parents are there right? Let's just go!" I proposed without thinking...

What was I doing...

"JB... This is a bit....how can we leave like that? I mean you probably have a lot of things to do before going to Japan..." she said hesitating.

"I have nothing scheduled...let's just go before we start thinking to much." I said then stood up and took her hand...

She followed me in the house...

As we were walking she let go of my hand.

"Jae bum-a... I know what you are trying to do...but I know you can't do that...I just can't..." she said looking down then she went to her room...

I followed her.

She sat down on her bed, I stood at the door...

"You know...I am human as well...I have duties as an idol... but I am also a son, a friend, a guy...maybe... A boyfriend... and I have the same rights as any regular man. So if I want to go on a trip with someone important for me....I'll just do it..."

I loved my life as an idol...but I also loved being in love...

And nothing was going to stop me now from being with her if I wanted to.

She was still looking at me with those sad eyes.

"May I come in?" I asked before coming closer to her.

I kneeled down in from of her.

"Just do it for me...huh? I want to base jump with you right now? Isn't it the same feeling!" I asked.

She started smiling....

"Woow that cute monster smile...!" I said and smiled at her.

"Let's go! Let me change and let's go!" She said finally convinced.

"Daebak!!!! We are going to Busan! " I screamed excited.

I took my phone and sent a collective message to the guys and our manager, telling them not to expect me until tomorrow evening.

I was excited...

I was waiting outside the house...

"Jae Bum-i! What is that text about! "

"Oh Mark hyung! " I said seeing Mark walking in the alley.

"Oh it's...well ...We decided to have a little trip with Jae Na... it's nothing just...being together before Japan." I said trying not to get him panicked.

"A trip...like from here to Incheon or something. .." he asked.

"Something like that...Actually...We are going to.." I started explaining when he interrupted me.

"Don't... I don't know where or what you are planning but I think you shouldn't.  Just stay quiet until we come back from Japan..." he said really serious.

"Hyung... you really are annoying you know that?  " I said...

"I know you are right...and it annoys me...I also know I should be quiet but..." my heart was feeling heavy...They were so much things I wanted to do with Jae Na .

"Why don't you two spend the night together ?" He proposed.

"What??? I respect Jae Na Noona!" I said annoyed.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! What do you think I am talking about?  Just have a date ousite...The weather is perfect and it would be easy for you to walk freely together since it's night!" He said then went to the door.