Chapter 42 : My Own Way...

Nam Ni Ma...

I was dancing like a robot...

Without thinking, I was just repeating the same movement over and over again...

While looking at Jin Young Oppa sitting at the back half awake and half asleep, I was thinking about that girl...

What was she trying to do to me...

Even if she new I was actually an heiress ... That had nothing to do with JYP entertainment or the fact that I manage to sign with the company...

I was deeply hurt and confused by that stranger ..

We had the same passion, but our personal life made us so different...

I never meant to hurt anyone..all I wanted to do was dance...

"Miss Ni Ma...? " Ian called me interrupting the repetition .

"Oh yes Mister Eastwood...?" I said then ran towards him...

"It looks like Mister JYP overrated you ... You don't seem to have any soul or passion when you dance!!" He said with a serious face...

My pride was deeply hurt... Being criticized by your favorite dancer... That hurst , and in front of everyone and JYP himself , as if I needed anymore attention on me...

"I am sorry " I said and bowed..

"You don't need to bow to me..." He said then took my hand...

I followed him by force...he stopped the music...

Everybody stepped back...

A new song started... He dragged me back to the center of the practice room...

"I think you know this song... Watch me once then follow my lead..." He said then positioned himself ...

My heart was playing drums in my chest... Will I be able to breathe and dance properly with this insane situation .

He started ....

He started and... That man who had no idea I was a fan of his... Was doing one of his choreography, that of course I knew by heart...

I waited for a while then started dancing with him...

I felt confident ... And couldn't help but smile...

We were dancing in perfect synch and I ended in his arms...

The music stopped and with a big surprise ...

Everyone started applauding...

I stepped back for Ian to receive his praises...

He pulled me back in his arms...

"NiMa-Ssi that was awesome !" A girl shouted ..

"Yes you were brilliant!" An other said...

I couldn't believe it...

I looked around me and they were all smiling...

Smiling at me??