Chapter 21 : The New Girl...

"Can you explain to me clearly...I am kind of confused...!" I asked ...

"I am sorry , you must know you were choosed thanks to Yong Guk... you should have started by being the manager of a trainee group not a well confirmed idol band.." the manager said without even looking at my face.

"So it's because of Yong Guk!" I asked...

"Listen...He has nothing to do with it...and you will thank me soon ..." he said then came closer to take my hand.

"People are watching over you so don't worry to much..." he said and left me in the office.

My mind went blank...

It hasn't even been a week...I couldn't keep my job for a week!

I took my stuff and walked out of the office.

I walked down the hall, everyone was looking at me! They were all staring at me. I guess they all heard the news...

"Jae Bum-a..." that's all I could think of...I wanted to see JB.

I stopped for a while and looked around, and watched the people staring at me.

It's not the moment to be shaking...

My heart was burning, and slowly my body started to frizz.

"Noona!" It was Daehyun.

I looked at him but started walking back. The rest off the band appeared at the same time including Yong Guk...

His face looked pale as we crossed eyes.

I felt sorry for failing...

I bowed down from afar and murmured "I am sorry.."

Then run out of the building and stood there without knowing what to do.

The weather felt cold all of a sudden...

My phone started ringing...

It was a text from Yong Guk.

From : Yong Guk Oppa

"Please don't run away, let's talk please! "

I put my phone down... things started getting so good since last night...but it seemed like the gods were against me.

A warm sensation started invading my back...

I stopped shaking a bit.

His arms were around me.

"I said don't run away..."

I turned to him...

"Yong Guk Oppa!" I said...

At that moment... I let go of all the tears I was holding in.

He hugged me...but as he did all I could think about was...JB.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I panicked a little...

With my finger I reached the off button.

"I really can't,  I was just messing with her phone." I said then showed the phone to JYP.

He turned to the young lady.

"AhGassi is that true..?" He asked her.

"Well..." she hesitated.

"Anyway don't play around anywhere people could misunderstanding you JR. " he said and left...

"Wouaa that was close!" She said out of relief.