Chapter 38 : Big boys don't cry...

Nam Ni Ma...

"If she founds out I sneaked out, she is going to kill me...

I am so frustrated, I can't stay in bed like that...

I just hope no one is in the practice room..."

I was half awake but determined not to stay at home... So I took a bus and my training bag...

I was there talking to myself ...

My grandma was hiding stuff from me...

We were just the two of us in this world now... and I thought at least, she would trust me a little and not hide stuff from me...

My heart was frustrated and at the same time excited...

Why...? Because Jin Young's lips were still deeply present on my mine...

The feeling of being drained into a river of butterflies was still there...

All this emotions needed something in particular!

And that was dancing!!!

I arrived at the bus stop in front of JYP center area...

I kept looking at my phone in case Halmonie called...but nothing...

The moment i got of the bus...the rain started falling again...

"This time I have my umbrella!!! You are not tricking me anymore" I said laughing and talking to myself ...

With all the laughing...

I was hiding my greatest concern ...why was it Yugyeom instead of Junior...

With that in mind I started walking under the rain to JYP center...

I was walking when a familiar silhouette appeared in a cafe...

I was watching it's back through the shop window when he finally turned to me...

With a big smile and excitement I started screaming and waving...

"JACKSON OPPA!!!"

Hearing me from the inside he suddenly turned his SnapBack to the front and covered his face...

The idiot I was, forgot I was shouting the name of a super idol out loud...

I quickly looked around...but seriously .. not even a cat was outside...

He was just showing off for no reason ...

I went in ...

"Sorry... sorry... shop closed... coffee finish....." the owner said in English while showing me the exit...

I hadn't been taking for a foreign for a while and this situation just made me smile...

"I am Korean..." I answered ... in Korean.

The owner looked at me again... without a word but with a silly amazed face...

"It's okay she is a JYP trainee! " Jackson said trying to save the situation ...

"No I am not!! " I answered ...whispering .. even if the sound of it was good to hear...

"Oh okay... I am sorry..." the owner responded running away...

"Why are you here girl at this time? I heard the news!!! Congrats...." Jackson said while giving me a place to seat...

"Congrats?" I asked ...

But without even listening he continued ...

"Listen ... I came here because I was super hungry you see... But I am on a diet so I came to cool down with a coffee while the guys are sleeping ... Before going to my own schedule " Jackson was explaining himself without even me asking ...