Chapter 49 : 이쁜얼굴... Pretty Face...

Im Jae Bum...

" wouuaaa seriously!" I said out loud ...

I walked up to Park Jinyoung Hyung's Office...

My heart was beating really fast...

I was mad but also pretty much anxious...

Making our comeback... at the same time as Jae Na Noona...

He was purely cheating!

I have rarely seen any artist from the same company making a debut and come back together... What if we ended up competing on the same shows?

I was at the front of his door...

I knocked as hard as I could, without controlling my strength...

"Hyung!" I called!

"Jinyoung Hyung!" I shouted again...

The office seemed empty...

"How can you do this to us?? How? Why does it matter if I date... everyone does it... seriously!!! I AM A MAN TOO!" I said out of control ...

"Jae bum -a...." someone called ... making my heart jump...

"Junsu Hyung?... I thought you guys were in Japan?" I asked embarrassed...

"We came back last night... so... how are you doing?" He asked me walking slowly step by step toward me...

He had a serious face on... and his arms were crossed...

" I am good... actually we are doing our comeback tomorrow..." I said awkwardly...

"Did you sleep with Jae Na?"

"Hyung!... WHAT?" I shouted!

"What do you take me for?? And... what if we did, I mean why do you care..." I asked annoyed...

"Can you tell me why you are telling the whole world that you are a MAN... in the middle of the corridor..." he then asked putting his hand on my shoulder...

His face was so serious, I thought he was going to throw a punch.

Before I could even say anything he added squeezing my shoulder...

Things are just beginning for her... bad stuff are finally in the past... don't make anything that would ruin her career... or life..." he said, then walked away...

"Hyung... you don't trust me... I thought you knew me better than this... " I said walking to the opposite side...

"Oh no, I do trust you... I trust your love for her.... you love her so much that you are blinded by everything... anyway..." he added and left...

I took a deep breath...

And closed my eyes for a second...

"I think I am rational enough to not act like a fool!" I said out loud.

At that moment my manager appeared...