Chapter 28 : My choice...My decision...part 2...

I held her hand tightly ...

We were sitting down on the floor or backs leaning on the mirror in the practice room...

We didn't speak for a while...

Her head was on my shoulder..., I could smell the scent of her hair...

I missed it so much....

"My princess..."

"Huh" she said when I spoke out loud.

"No nothing, sorry..well you know..." I was about to explain the situation with Suzy...

"What... are you going to tell me what I don't want to hear...?" She said then stood up...

She took her stuff ... and started walking away...

I got up and followed her...

"Na Young -ssi ! Will you listen to me and stop being stubborn !" ... I am not sure but this looked like the first time I raised my voice on her like this...

I think she was also surprised and stopped...

She turned to look at my face...

"First just tell me one think Mark..." She said.

"I am listening ..."

"Are you the same as those unfaithful guys....?" She asked.... but her question seemed more like an accusation to me...

"Are you asking me that? I guess you don't know me that much..." I said disappointed.

"Know you? Okay than just imagine ... I don't know, Jackson....and me....in a park... you keep calling me all day and I don't answer ...fortunately you come across Jackson and me at that park... you call.... I still don't answer, I clearly see your call but I keep laughing and hugging Jackson ....how would you feel? Just tell me?..." She said getting even more nervous hearing her own story...

"Suzy has been receiving death threats...on phone and at home..." I just spilled it out.

Her face turned from nervous to a" what are saying?" face.

I walked to her closer and took her hands...

"I am not a player...i know where my heart is... Suzy and me is past and what is going on today has nothing to do with that..." I explained...

I wanted to take her in my arms...but she suddenly took a step back...

She raised her head...

"It has nothing to do with your past...?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"Of course!" I answered

"Why is the company not dealing with it....?" She then asked pertinently ...

"She is scared and doesn't want to show any weakness to those people..." I explained...

"So you are her shield...and out of anyone it has to be you! And you have the guts to say it has nothing to do with your feelings or your past..." she was angry...and she had a good point...

She threw a punch in my chest...then an other one...

I pulled her in my arms....

She didn't resist...

I held her as tight as possible ..

"It's true that I can't just stay still if there is something happening to her....but I would kill if anything happened to you..."

"Liar..." she said...

"Na Young , please trust me... I am telling you this because I don't want any misunderstandings, no one is or will come in our way...not even JYP..."