Chapter 2 : Why did i lie...

In the van...

"Hyung? Who is that girl you were talking to earlier?" Yugyeom asked me as we got in the van.  "Someone you know?"

I cleared my throat.

"Hum oh yes not really, we just met in the plane" I answered casually.

"Oh really" he said then started laughing.

"What?" I asked " what is so funny about that?"

"Hyung you guys completely looked like a couple" he teased me. "That girl and you were wearing the exact same clothes. Like matching couple clothes" he continued.

I paused for a second. It's true she was wearing the track suit i gave her. Thinking about made me smile without realising.

"oooooh Hyung! " he started while getting excited."I knew it! There is something going on huh? I am right huh? huh?"

"Ya Yugyeom-a do you want to die?" I threatened while making a fist! I started with a serious tone but ended up laughing a little.

"Ok, ok, sorry Jae Bum-Hyung " he replied while putting his arms up to protect himself.

I kept smiling the whole time, i dont really know why but .... I was happy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jae Na-ya?"

I heard my mom calling from behind.

"Yes mom I am coming!" I replied while running to her.

"omo! ! What happened to you clothes? " she asked with surprise. She was looking at the track suit waiting for me to explain. I don't usually wear those clothes. Actually I am very feminine. But thinking about it ... It feels really comfortable wearing those.

"oh mom hmm I spilled some coffee on me in the plane." I stopped without giving her any other explanation. I didn't want her to freak out.

" Ya! Jae Na-ya! We are in Korea now.You should start calling me Omma! " she whispered to me.

It's seems she did not really pay attention to what I was saying... it's for the best anyway.

" Yes my lovely Omma" I obeyed while putting my arm around her waist. We started walking towards my father who had gathered all of their luggages.

We all walked out of the airport looking for my uncle. He is the one picking us today with my cousin. They are from my mother's side. Every Christmas they come to visit us in France. My cousin lost her mom when she was a kid, so she became very close to my mother. She is like a sister to me . We gossip all the time on the phone. Living with her is going to be so so cool!

"Jae Na-ya! "

I think I heard my name while waiting outside. Well I am not sure because actually the place is crowded with like hundreds of girls screaming. Most of them are holding banners with " I love you Yugyeom" or " welcome back got7" written on it.

"Jae Na-ya!" I heard again but this time really clearly. I turned to where the voice was coming from.

" Na Young-a!" I shouted without controlling myself as i saw my cousin running towards me. Her long black hair was floating in the air and jumping from left to right! she started running in slow motion...

"ya! are you shooting a CF or what?" I said while laughing and running to her.

" Jae Na-ya!" "Na Young-a!" we said while we hugged.... my eyes became so watery...