chapter 9 : Is this what you want part 3 (final)

"What kind of girl do you think I am..." I said out loud... my heart was beating really fast , so fast I started feeling some pain in my chest.

Flashbacks of him pretending to kiss me came to my mind.

"This won't happen again, you don't need to worry. Just keep dating Bang Yong Guk as you like" JB said . He turned his back to me.

"Dating? Of course I can date if I want!" Saying that the elevator stopped.

"What did you just do?" I said completely pissed off and in panic.

"I did nothing! did you see me move or something? " he said in anger then pressed the open button of the elevator. Nothing happened .

"C'est pas vrai!" (this is not happening) I said in french out of anger. Then pushed him. And pressed the bottom too.

He started laughing...

"Is this funny to you?" I asked seriously.

"No it's just I did not hear you speaking french since the plane. Made me forget you are a foreigner". He said then realised to late his mistake...

My eyes became watery...He was the last one I could imaging calling me a foreigner.

He knew he made a huge mistake, he started coming close to me trying to apologise...

He took my arm but I forced myself out.

"I really regret meeting you JB" I said trying not to cry...

"And those things you whispered.." I said..

Then I remembered the moment his face was close to mine... He whispered " Is this what you want...flirting with idols... I can do that too, you know."

"Then why did you let that guy do it to you? touching your face and everything. " He started screaming...

My heart stopped, seeing him like this was scary.

"Bang Yong Guk is my childhood friend!" I answered with a small voice...

He looked at me for a minute in silence...

"I thought you did not remember a thing about your childhood here?" He said a little bit calmly.

"I don't... We grew up together. Our mothers are best friends." I said with a sad tone. My voice was broken due to all the screaming.

" Im Jae Na-ssi! ?" Someone was shouting outside the elevator.  It was JR I could recognise his voice.

"Jin Young-ssi!  I am here!" I said with a relieved voice. " What's going on?"

JB was staring at me... "so you even know JR?  An other childhood friend I guess." He whispered.

"It's a general blackout. Are you okay ? Are you alone?" He asked worried.

"Jin Young-a I am here!" JB said.

"W... what? JB-hyung? How did you get there? " JR asked surprised.

"Well I somehow got here! How long is it going to last" JB asked.

No one replied. ..

"It's not going to come back for a while you have to prepare yourself" we finally heard . But it seems it was Mark's voice.

"Mark-hyung? Where did JR go ?" JB asked.

"He just left...don't worry to much. And don't try to open the doors.  You guys are stucked between two floors it could be dangerous" Mark said.

"Im Jae Na-ssi don't worry to much you are in good hands with JB next to you!" Mark added to comfort me...

I looked at JB...