Chapter 36 : I know who you are...

Im Jae bum

I was still holding their breakfast ...

"I needed him to be with me..."

They... spend the night together ..?

Because she needed him?

"Noona ... I don't want to be rude but... did you and that trator ...you know... spent the night together ? " Jackson asked hesitant .

She walked out of the apartment already fully dressed with fresh makeup that barely cover her dark circles ..

"Jackson-a I didn't know you were that concerned about me.." she said smiling then messed his hair up.

He couldn't answer...he stood there, inanimate .

"Oppa thank you ... " She said looking at Yong Guk ..

"Unni ... unni...? " Na Young called.

"Na Young-a I am sorry , I have to leave now...i think the Guys and me have the same schedule this morning... I don't want to be unprofessional and be late..." she said while passing by Bang Yong Guk.

He quickly followed her to the elevator ...

Jackson started walking furiously behind him.

Mark gave a goodbye kiss to Na Young who was now wide awake.

They all walked to the elevator while I was still standing in front of our door holding the pancakes...

I watched them looking at the elevator and waiting.

"Jae Bum-a are you not coming?" Mark Hyung called then made signs for me to look at the probably fresh made couple .

I was so speechless and powerless that I still couldn't move an inch.

The doors opened ...

Jae Na quickly glanced at me before entering ...

That look petrified me even more ...

Everyone one by one entered... Only Bang Yong Guk stayed outside in the middle of the way ...

"JB? Are you going to stand there all day or are you ever going to wake up and move your butt here..." Yong Guk said before entering himself...

In a regular situation , I would have probably crushed him for stealing my woman and talking to me like that...but I just didn't ...

"Hey Yong Guk Ssi...i wanted to show some respect here but talk to him like that again and the word respect will come out of my dictionary right now!" Mark was boiling inside...

Whatever I saw... it couldn't be true ...

He can't date her...he is exactly like me...

I appeared in front of the opened doors...

She was hiding in the back... She was so small I could only see the tip of her head.

I took the last spot then pressed the button down.

The trip to the ground floor was endless and suffocating ...

No one was talking and I felt like dying on the spot...till I felt soft small fingers caressing my hand...

At first I wanted to push them back... but strangely without even knowing to who they belong ...they calmed me down...

I let those fingers run in my hand till they completely held me...

Noona...?

What was this...

I wanted to turn and look at her face and that hand...