chapter 7 : Is this what you want... part 1

That woman i never met before introduced herself as JB's girlfriend...

First of all why did she come to me. And why is she introduction herself like that.

"Nice to meet you!" It's the only think I can say in this situation. I felt confused and at the same time I felt like I lost something...

"Oh I saw you and JB at the mall last time! That's how I know you!" She said seeing my confused face.

"Oh okay hi..." I said ... she was still waiting for me to shake her hand and say something.

"Are you not going to introduce yourself" she asked still smiling.

"Oh I am sorry yes! My name is Im Jae Na !" I was impressed and lost at the same time.

She laughed as if I said something funny. " You guys even share the same name."

Yes it was true ...I never really paid attention to it.

" Are you on a date" she then asked looking at the empty chair in front of me.

I just nodded...

"No wonder JB loved to hang out with you, you look just like me but smaller" she said while checking me out.

Her words kind of hurt me... was it really the only reason we got along...

"Hyorin-a? " ....

We both turned to see Yong Guk oppa. He was standing not far from us... but it looked like he was watching us the whole time.

"Oppa!!!" She screamed in surprise... she then run and hugged him like they knew each other for ages.

That girl seemed to have a lot of success with men. Well she is pretty and has a perfect body plus she sings like a diva... nothing to compare with me... I was watching them but...my mind was still unsettled.

He had a girlfriend... I don't care we never really flirted or something but I kind of felt betrayed even if I never really asked him about it.

They were walking back towards me.

"So you came with Yong Guk oppa!" She said.

"You are a very skilled girl, first JB, now Yong Guk -oppa!".. she said with a sarcastic laugh...

"JB?"  Yong Guk asked.

" huh didn't you know? She was flirting with him few days ago right in front of me!" She said looking at me with a serious face.

"Oh no no its not like that.." I started talking.

"Forget it I know he doesn't like you so I am fine!" She said when interrupting me...

He doesn't like me...

" Hyorin-a don't worry she is not that kind of girl!" Yong Guk oppa said when he saw me getting really uneasy.

"It's good you have my face! Seems like you can trap any idol you want" she said still smiling then worked away while waving goodbye...

I finally started breathing when she left, making me loose balance for a moment.

Yong Guk oppa took my hand to prevent me from falling.

"Are you okay? " he asked worried .

"Oh yes don't worry I just had to much information at the same time plus I am super hungry!" I said while smiling awkwardly trying not to make him worry.

"Okay let's eat!"... He said expressionless...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________