Chapter 13 : I am her man now...

I run as fast as I could. I took the staircase up to the second floor. I need to meet him, I need him to explain the situation.

I thought he was ready to make it official with Jae Na-unni, but now the whole world knows that he's engaged to Hyorin .

I opened the studio's door, but no one was there. I took my phone out, and tried to call JB. He wasn't answering his phone. What do I have to do?

The team manager passed by at that moment.

"oh Na Young-a didn't you get my text?" she said surprised to see me here.

"Hello, a text message?" I replied then bowed down. I looked at my phone.There was a text from the team manager, but I was so in a rush, that I didn't even see it.

It was written that there would be no training today. But that I should prepare something for tomorrow.

"I am sorry, I didn't get to see the text in time. Is it possible to see the boys anyway? Do they have anything scheduled for today?" I asked politely.

"Well, I shouldn't tell you this, but today is a bad day. I think they will all stay at the dorm. But you can still pay a visit if you want. I'll tell their manager that you are coming." she said very gently.

I bowed a hundred times and thanked her.

I tried to call JB again, but there was still no reply. The only other number I had, was Marks. It would be awkward calling him at this moment. so I just rushed to their dorm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A little knock was heard from the dorms door. Our manager went to open straight away.

We all wondered if it was JYP again.

We saw a little head coming out from there, she bowed to everyone.

It was Na Young and she was looking at me furiously. I saw mark looking at her. He took  few steps towards her, but she immediately came to me.

She first approached really close, then went on her toes, trying to reach my ear. I bent down a little, and she started whispering to me.

"Guys please excuse us for a few minutes." I told the members. I took her hand and we went to my room.

All eyes were on us, and I could see JR and marks eyes on me intensely.

I closed the door behind us, then immediately put my hand on her shoulder facing her.

" I swear I'm not getting engaged." I said desperately.

" I know, I know how you feel about Jae Na-unni!" she said looking at me with tired eyes.

"It seems like you are the only one who believes in me!" I said, then walked to the window.

"Do you think Hyorin did that?" she asked me. I could feel something weird in her voice.

I turned to her, her eyes were watery.

"Why do you want me and your cousin to be together so bad?" I asked her confused.

She started shedding some tears. I slowly approached her, I tried to put my hand on her shoulder again, but she avoided it.

"I love him... I just can't get myself to forget him. Right now my feelings are even more confused because of Mark." she said then started crying even more.

It's hard for a guy to know what to do in front of a crying girl. So I just approached her, and started petting her back, then ended up hugging her. She was crying hard.