Chapter 3 : Sorry...

Got7's  dorm...

I went to the bathroom and put cold water on my face.

I took my phone and read her message again.

" Your two beauty marks are so sexy! "

"Wow" I put my phone down and this time put my entire face in cold water to calm down.

I took the towel next to me and dried my face. I watched my reflexion in the mirror...

"So you two guys up there are sexy huh" I said referring to my beauty marks. I started smiling again... I still felt hot ... "why is the weather so hot tonight! !"

"Ok lets answer this coolly" I thought.

to : cute monster

" I thought you would be sleeping?

  Jet lag Huh? me too!"

"Ok this is the perfect answer" I said proudly.

" Wait.... maybe she wants me to compliment her back? wow this girl is so straight forward."

I remembered that moment in the plane when she was staring at me. She denied it. This is a sudden change of personality... Her face was so close that time... I couldn't help but stare at her lips ... fortunately she didn't notice that. "Should I tell her".

Ok then " Not as sexy as your sweet lips Im Jae Na-ssi!"

.... "OK I am a total pervert here"...

I deleted that and simply sent a thank you text instead. I am a gentlemen after all.

I went to my room. Youngjae was sleeping like a baby. Even if I had a phone call right now he wouldn't blink an eye.

We texted most of the night, asking things about each other... And guess what? That little cute monster is older than me!

What worried me the most is that I kept on with my lie...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Am I that handsome? " I heard.

Oh my gosh I was so deeply concentrating and staring at him i didn't even realise he was now wide awake.

I was about to say something when he slowly moved his face next to mine...

" Omo is he going to kiss me?? " I thought.

I instinctively closed my eyes and heart shaped my lips... I suddenly felt his lips on mine... wow....oh..... this... feels.... so.....WEIRD!

I opened my eyes... and saw a big green cat head kissing me!! 

"ya!" I shouted while pushing that OKCAT away.

" Na Young-a! do you have a death wish?"  I told her when I realised she was holding the doll.

" hahahahahaha " she was laughing so hard that she lost balance and fell on the ground. But that little brat kept on laughing as if nothing happened.

I was dreaming about Shane... that moment on the plane... I think because we talked all night I ended up dreaming about him.

The lack of sleep is driving me crazy. Why would I dream of kissing a guy I don't really know.

"So you kissed him! that Shane guy!" my cousin asked seriously. She got up and sat next to me.

"What are you saying Na Young-a?  This makes no sense I am not that kind of girl" I said.

"Then why were you calling Shane in your dreams and shaping your lips so weirdly" she said " "ewwww" she then added while shaking her body as if it was gross.