Chapter 12 : What is going on...

His lips were tenderly kissing mine...

My tears stopped for a while...an other emotion was flowing in my body...

We pulled back but our heads were still touching...

"Why? Why did you kiss me?" I asked with my broken voice.

"I don't know... It just felt right to do it" he said with a sweet soft voice...

"You kissed me knowing I am crying because of an other guy..." I said in pain.

"I don't know him but that guy doesn't deserve your tears..." he said...that made me want to cry even more.

He stood up.  Went to look for tissu for me.

"We usually say that crying women look ugly...

Well... that's totally true. !!" He said out of no where.

I should have gotten mad but...strangely it made me smile a little...

The door opened suddenly...

"Oh Hyung you are here....oh Na Young-ssi? " it was JR..

He came to me straight away...put his hand on my shoulder.

"Na Young-ssi are you OK?" He said worried.

"Yes don't worry, I am okay it's nothing!" As I said that Mark took my hand and proposed to bring me back home.

"I will come with you two!" JR said...

Mark was about to say no...but I stopped him by grabbing JR's arm.

"I would love to!" I said with a very tiny smile.

My heart wouldn't handle being alone with Mark... I was still so confused...

We took the manager's car end left just the three of us.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yong Guk oppa did you go out? " I asked seeing him coming from the front door...

"Hm. .uh!" He just said...

His eyes were watery and red... and he seemed a bit exhausted.

"Oppa I should leave and let you rest a bit." I said then went to check if my clothes were dry.

I was feeling really great. I think i never slept that good since we came back to Korea.

I changed in his bedroom then came back to the living room. He was sitting on the couch, looking at the floor and holding his head..

"Yong Guk-oppa? " I asked worried.

He didn't reply.

I understand he is tired but not answering is a bit rude. I decided to take my leave without a word...

"Remember I won't allow it..." he said when I reached the door.

"Huh?" I said confused, what was he talking about.

Seeing no reply, i bowed down " Thank you for today Yong Guk-oppa." I said then left...

I was walking in the corridor... what exactly did he mean... what won't he allow. ..

I felt frustrated not understanding...

At Na Young's house...

"Na Young-a I am home!" I shouted when I opened the door..

"Na Young-a! .....Na Young-a!"...

It seemed like I was the only one at home now.

I took my phone, send a message to my mom to check if she was okay, then called my cousin.