Chapter 47 : White love... Final...

Kim Yugyeom... Flash back...

"YA !!! I-JACHIKGA!!!" He shouted coming out of no where...

Hyung pulled me from the back...

"Ya Yugyeom-a...? To who do you think you are shouting at? Huh?" Jin Young hyung said while pulling Hwayoung behind him...

He was mad and ready to explode...

"Hyung!!! JIN YOUNG HYUNG!! Aaashhhhi.... why does it matter to you Huh? mind your own business...!" I said then tried to grab Hwayoung again....

But Hyung came in the way...

"I AM minding my own business here!" He said with his eyes wide open...

"Jin Young Oppa... it's my fault... i ... i thought i was helping..." Hwayoung said as timid as usual...

She then came out from Hyung's back and walked towards me...

I handed my hand to her...

But Hyung came again...

"Oppa i am okay..." she said insisting...

"Don't even think about it..." Jin Young hyung said still protecting her...

"Hahhahahha" i could'nt help but laugh...

Laugh out of anger against my best friend...

"What?? Do you think i am a thug our something...hyung? Do you really think i am going to arm her...?? " i said exasperated...

I know i was evil this days but i would never arm anyone and even less a girl like Hwayoung-a...

"Why were you shouting on her in the middle of the street at night like that!!! Hwayoung-a i will take you back to the dorm let's go!" He said ready to leave..

"Jin Young Oppa... "

"Keman haerra Hwayoung-a!"( stop it Hwayoung) he said in satoori...

Thinking of it ... he seemed pretty close to her...

"See who is mad now...! Listen... i am not going to shout i just want to talk to her.." i said calmly..

Was it because of the cold snow or the face full of fear of Hwayoung, but I was finally cooling down...

"Oppa ... it's true we just want to talk... i told Nima -Unni we were dating and..." she was explaining...

"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?" Hyung shouted...

That girl was kind and sweet but totally clumsy...

"No no i mean because..." she tried to explained...

But Hyun started blabbering in Satoori again...

I couldn't understand a word he was saying to her...

"I didn't let you come up to Seoul and JYPE for those rubbish...! I promised aunt Eun Soo i would keep an eye on you!" He said taking her hand...