Keanna POV

Later that day...

We finished decorating the rest of the rooms and it was tiring. I am about to get ready for this sleepover with Kalani and Zykir. I walk into my big gorgeous red and black bathroom. I brush my teeth and then I hop in the shower. I scrub my body clean then get out. I dry off and put on undergarments. I put on pink Pajama pants and a CAMI top.

I then put on fuzzy socks. The doorbell rings so I start walking down the short cut by going into my closet and walking down all those stairs into the dining room. I then walk into the living room towards the door. I peek in the peekholeand its Zykir. I give her a side hug and lead her towards the kitchen where my moms is. I introduce them and then I tour her around the house. By the time we finish the doorbell rings again.

We get on the elevator and go to the bottom floor. When I open the door Kalani and I hug and I introduce her to Zykir. I show Kalani around as well then we went back to my room.

Conversation

Kalani- Girlll! Your house is big! How does Kenny feel about it?
Keanna- Girl you know I ain't talking to him right now. After that stunt he pulled, Im a lil salty. I mean... Just cause I wanted to hang with my bestfriend? Nahh I ain't finna be tied down. That's dead.
Kalani- I feel ya. Hayden and I go in through it ta. I went to his house and we chilling having fun. This girl calls his phone and he looks at me, smirks and answers. Like its not funny. I feel as I'm being disrespected and it sure won't happen and I let it. I got up, grabbed my purse, and left his ass looking stupid. Went home packed my bags and here I am.
Keanna- Enough about them for right now... So Zykir.... Tell us about yourself.
Zykir- Well my whole name is Zykir Iris Marie Jones. My Nick name is ZIM J. I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana. I have a twin brother. I like to dance and I live about 3 doors down on the right side.
Keanna- Well ZIM J why were Miranda and her posse messing with you?
Kalani- Oh nuhuh Miranda already picking with you?
Keanna- Calm down Kalani. ZIM J got them hands she tore one half the posse up and I did the other.
Kalani- Oh. Well why she was messing with you.
Zykir- She bumped into me and said that I bumped into her then her ugly posse started surrounding us.
Kalani- Girl she goes to our school but don't mind her... What school are you going to?
Zykir- Lawson.
Keanna- That's our school. You should like it.. Or not ion know.
Zykir- How are the boys here?
Keanna- Most of them are cute but most of them also are man whores. But it is some looking for a relationship.
Kalani- Like Kenny.
Keanna- Like Hayden
Zykir- Who are they?
Kalani- Hayden is my boyfriend and Kenny is Keanna's boyfriend!
Zykir- Oh OK.
CONVERSATION OVER

The doorbell rung and we all got up and went down the long way since we weren't expecting anyone. They can wait. My parents are on a date and so is Sage with Robbin, and Keke which leaves the house to us. I open the door and there stood Kenny and Hayden. I tried to close the door but Kenny'sfoot caught it.

I aggravatingly said "This is our sleepover and your both interrupting." They still stand there so I roll my eyes knowing they weren't going anywhere. I walked upstairs to my room. They tryna kill my vibe but I'm not gone let him. The girls follow me up.

Kalani tells me "We not gone be mad. We gone go down there and tease the heck out of them aight?" "Okay!" I excitedly said. We all grabbed our phones and went back down. I walked into the kitchen to prepare some popcorn since we about to watch a movie. Kenny soon came in and leaned on the counter in the kitchen while I took out the bowls, butter and bags. I put the bags in the microwave and looked at Kenny.
Conversation°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kenny- How ya been?
Keanna- Better than you.
Kenny- That's probably true but can ya drop the attitude?
Keanna- I have no attitude.
Kenny- Yes ya do.
Keanna- No I don't. You have a problem with how I'm acting.

CONVERSATION OVER°°°°°°°°

Kenny comes behind me and wraps his arms around me. My weakness. I untangle his tight grip and get the bags out. I poor the popcorn into the three large bowls for the two couples and Zykir her own. I put butter in them and push them to the island. I get the sodas out and paler cups and take that in while Kenny gets the popcorn.

We walk in and Zykir asks us what we want to watch. We end up deciding on watching American Sniper. Kenny sat on the Loveseat and I followed. I put my feet in his lapehile we ate the popcorn. In the middle of the movie when we finished the popcorn I laid my head on Kenny's chest and wrapped his arm around me. I played with his fingers.

I know he likes that. Toward the end I laid my head on his lap and stared straight up at his gorgeous face. He came down to kiss me but I put my hand on his face swerving it. He playfully pushed me off but of course I laid back down. I sat up and grabbed my phone.

I put my hair in a big bun and kissed Kenny's soft lips. I took a selfie like that. I posted it on instagram and began to gain likes.