Keanna Pov

Today is Monday and my niece is still in a coma. I'm not happy at all but I still have faith so I'm not depressed. I get out of my comfortable bed and make it up. I go into my bathroom and take a shower.

I throw my hair into a messy bun . I'm not in the mood today so I'm not going to dress up and any person bitch who fucks up my vibe any worse than it is, is definitely getting these hands.

I walked in my room and put on my undergarments. I lotion up then walk to my drawers. I pull out my black sweats and put them on. I throw on a white cami top and then walk to my closet. I put on a blue sweatshirt and pull it on. I put on my custom blue Airs Forces and call it a day. I take my phone and put it in my sweatshirt pocket. I grab $50 and put it in the bottom of my MCM backpack. I put my books in there and head down the back way to the dining room. I walk into the living room into the kitchen and grab a bagel. I walk out to my car and get in. I drive to the school and get out. I lock my doors and walk towards the front of the school. Kenny notices me and walks over to me. He walks me up to my locker. He cornered me and we began to talk before the Bitch her self Miranda interrupted.
Conversation:

Kenny- So, how ya been?

Keanna- I'm making it but it's not easy whatsoever.

Kenny- Well I know she will make it.

Keanna- Yea she better. God know wassup.

Kenny- Bae don't talk- GCO

Miranda- Well look at the weak little Hoe.

Keanna- Bitch don't try me, haven't I beat your ass enough? Today isn't the day fuckover bitch. If anyone is a hoe it's your STD ass. Bitch miss me with that shit.

Miranda- Oh, now that she's moved to a better neighborhood instead of the ghetto she thinks she has balls.

Keanna- Bitch don't you ever disrespect my fucking hood. You don't know what the fucking struggle is but yet you still diss people who weren't born where you were. Well REALITY CHECK BITCH not every fucking body will be rich. But I'd rather be a broke Bitch then a 2 faced dick sucking hoe. So get a fucking struggle story before you hit me with that shit.

Everybody was silent until Miranda spoke. I hadn't realized we had formed a crowd.

Miranda- I hope your niece dies Bitch.

Next thing I know I'm going crazy.

I jump out of Kenny's grip and attacked that stupid Bitch. I punched her square in the face and knocked her ass out cold. I bent down and fought her with all the anger I had in me until I started crying. Kenny picked me up and took me too his car. We had a talk and he gave me tissues to clean myself up. I'm now in fucking war mode because of that stupid bitch. Anybody who wants it... Come and get it.