Kenny's Pov

This dude was pointing his gun at the back of Sage's head so I blasted them right in between the eyes. I what people don't know is that my dad and I hav day secret tunnel in our basement's bathroom that leads to a gun range. We go in there every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at exactly 4 a.m.

My dad bought carpet that quiets the shots down. Keanna ran in front of me interrupting my memories and pointed her gun towards this person who had grabbed Robbin in front of them. Keanna said you have 3 seconds to let her go. 1....2....3. She smirked and said Hard headed people don't stand a chance and blasted him right in the middle of his forehead.

I grabbed her and whispered Baby Got Aim Don't she. She smiled and said it's dumb to grab someone short when you are like 6'4. I laughed and Sage said love birds, focus. We see this room with a door closed. Sage tries to open it but it's locked.

We hear a laugh and the person says "Ahh Your here put your weapons up bring the money and you get your parents. Sage lies his gun down and so does the rest of us.

The person must think we are dumb. When we here the door unlock we hurriedly pick our guns back up and blast everybody.

Once bodies started to fall like Rain we saw two people tied up crying silently and a man in the corner smirking.. I instantly notice him. Jerry? He says Long time no see Kenny.

I say why did you do this you were my best friends. he says Kenny I always envied you. you have the perfect family, money, and all the girls. when I moved to Minnesota I started Blue team. I sent someone that still goes to Lawson to spy on you.

When they told me you had this girl you were crazy about I told them to find out information and take them. but that's not it. her parents are crazy rich and I could use the money.

I looked at Keanna and Keanna looked just as confused as me. she looked at her parents. Sage and her said " Rich?" Her dad said yes rich We own 50 banks. 1 in each state.

We didn't tell you because we wanted you to be grateful for every thing and not a spoiled stuck up brat that everyone hates that eventually has to be knocked down a couple pegs.

We will explain everything later but for now Blast this Mitch he said head bobbing toward Kenny's little friend. Kenny did the honors and blasted him in the chest then the head to be sure.

We all hugged and untied there parents and went to the truck. we drive to Jason's house and talked about tonight.

----------------- Picture of Kenny above👆👆👆👆👆👆👏👏👏