Keanna Pov

LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE YOU READ. IT'S GONNA TELL HOW KEANNA FEELS

We just sitting down talking and joking around. Kenny is being a weirdo licking the whip cream off my face. I'm not alone beacause Kalani is doing the same thing to Hayden. The door suddenly opens and in walks Sage and his little family. I smile at them and go straight to hug Robbin and Sage and take Keke.

I walk back to the couch and start back talking. Keke begans to whimper indicating she is about to start crying. She lets out an earpiercing scream. I try to comfort her but its not working. Robbin and Sage appear in the walkway asking a whole bunch of questions. I give Keke to Kenny while answering her panicking parents questions.

Normally when Keke is crying and Kenny holds her she stops crying but she won't stop. I tell everyone, "We need to go to the hospital something's not right!" Everyone stands up and I run upstairs. I wipe my face really quick because it was sticky. I grabbed some jeggings jeans, a sky blue shirt with gold zippers on the sides and some Ugg boots I put it in a MCM backpack with my toiletries since I don't like purses and Im not carrying a duffel bag. I grab the stuff and run downstairs.

I run out the door and lock it behind me. I get into Kenny's car and ask where Keke and her parents were. He tells me they went ahead to the hospital. I run my trembling hands through my unbrushed hair. We finally arrived and I grabbed my backpack and waited for Kenny. He parked and jogged up to me. He grabbed my free hand and we walked into the hospital.

I walked over to a open seat and asked Sage has the doctor came. I noticed Kalani and Hayden weren't here. I asked Kenny where they were. He told me that they went home but will be back tommorow. I nodded and began tearing up. Kenny has never seen me cry so this is his first time so he was basically in shock so Zykir came over and rubbed my back. When I calmed down the doctor came up to us and beganbto speak. What he told us made my breath hitch in my throat. I suddenly turned angry. I snatched my hand away from Kenny and began to walk away. I had someone to talk to.