Keanna

If yo chick come close to me, she ain't going home when she post be. (Ooo)

I'm getting money like I'm post to be 2x

Oooooohh, all my niggas close to me and all them other niggas where they
post to be.

The hoes go for me. Have yo chick send a pic like pose for me. (Ooo)

That's how it post to be. 3x

Everything good like it's post to be.

Pull up to the club and it go up.

Make ya girl fall in love when I show up.

It's not my fault she wanna know me.

She told me you was just a homie. (Haha)

She came down like she knew me.

Gave it up like a groupie.

And that's facts no printer.

Cold nigga turn the summer to the winter.

She saved me in her phone as bestie, but I had her screaming oooohhh.

Yo girl wasn't suppose to text me.

You want to know how I know what I know.

If yo chick come close to me she ain't going home when she post to be.(Ahh Yea)

I'm getting money like I'm post to be 2x
Ooohh All my niggas close to me and all them other niggas where they post to be. (Ooo)

The hoes go for me. Have yo chick send a pic like pose for me.

That's how it post to be. 3x

Everything good like it's post to be.

Breezy
Got yo girl in my section finna blow up.

A nigga smoking loud.

I'm bout to roll up.

She ain't never got high like this with a guy like this.

When she pop it tell her hold up.

Better believe she gone leave with a real nigga.

I take her down, can't put it down like I do.

I get to bussin' no discussion gotta deal with it.

Team us we ain't worried bout you.

Like murder she wrote.

Yeah. Yeah.

When I hit it Ima kill it, Ima kill it like murder she wrote.

You want to know how I know what I know.

Jhene'

If your dude come close to me he gone wanna ride off in the ghost with me. (I make him do it)

I might let ya boy chauffeur me but he gotta eat the booty like groceries.

But he gotta get rid of these hoes for me.

I might have a nigga selling his soul for me. (Ooohh)

That's how it post to be.

If he wants me to expose the freak. (Oooh)

That's how it post to be. Ooohh 3x

Everything good like it's post to be.

My girls and I slayed this whole song. We laughed as we finished singing in my car. Since the guys rode in Kenny's truck we don't have to compromise to listen to what they listen too. I found a parking spot in the club's parking lot and Kenny parked beside me. He came and opened my door and grabbed my hand. While we waited for everyone to get out I brung his tall ads down to my level so I could kiss his fine ass. He smirked and I laughed. The squadd laughed at us while we walked up to the line. I bribed the bouncer with a rack so we wouldn't have to wait in line. We walked in breaking necks and receiving mugs. This club is live as fuck. I pulled Kenny to the VIP and we just chilled since we were the drivers meaning that we can't drink. I pulled him up and to the dance floor. "Work." Came on and it was on and popping' up in here. I went to work and I know I was doing it right. When it went off, Kenny pulled me back to his firm body making me feel his excitement. I laughed at how hard he was poking me in my backside. I whispered in his ear.

Kenny- You see what you did?

Keanna- I won't have you waiting too much longer. I love you. Now go to the bathroom and fix your self.

I laughed as he he looked at again before letting go and heading towards the bathroom.