Kenny POV

This is Xial°°°°°°

Last night was turnt up as fuck. I woke up with a banging ass headache. I don't even know how I got home and I really dont care too. I went into my bathroom and and opened my cabinet under the sink. I grabbed the aspirin bottle and took it just like that. I then brushed my pearly white teeth then stepped into the shower. I washed my self then I stepped out. I wrapped my towel around my waist. I walked out and into my closet. I picked out an outfit and placed it on. I picked at my curly thick hair then sprayed on some cologne. I smiled at my self. I grabbed my wallet and my phone. I didn't need my back pack because today is the day before graduation and we aint gone do shit since we seniors. All we got to do is show the fuck up for attendance. I drove to the school and went to Keanna's locker to wait for her. After waiting for about 5 minutes this dark skinned girl with long hair and grey eyes approached me. She was bad but she couldn't top Keanna.
Conversation

Girl- Hi, why are you standing here like a loner?

Kenny- Sup, Im here waiting for my girl.

Girl- Oh, well my name is Xial. (Zi-ul)

Kenny- Thats whats up, my name is Kenny.

Xial- Oh I know who you are. Come with me.

*Grabs his hand and takes him to the janitor's closet*

Kenny- What we doing in here?

Xial- Don't act dumb... *Kneels down and unbuckles his pants*

I start to object but as soon as her mouth came in contect with me I couldnt speak. When she finished she wiped her mouth. I picked her up and sat her on the small counter in the small room. I hoisted up her short skirt and got to work. I start saying stuff I didnt mean. Even though I feel guilty already, I didnt stop. Keanna is going to kill me un less... I lie to her.