Keanna Pov /Continued

I wrapped both of their hands around my shoulders while walking into the room. Lani (Kalani) jumped off the bed and into Hayden's awaiting arms. All of us girls cooed and the boys just laughed at her dramatic reaction. I keep telling her that she needs to take acting classes. Kenny turned me around and kissed my lips over and over. I smiled then turned back around. I made him sit up against my headboard and I sat in his lap since there wasn't any more seats available on the bed.
Conversation:

Keanna- Alright, Everyone this Kenny my boyfriend....

Lani(Lo-n-ie)- This is my boyfriend, Hayden.

Kenny- Sup?

Hayden- What's good?

Trey- Hey man.

Justin- Aye bruh.

Keanna- Kenny and Hayden, these 4 people have been our best friends since our young days. This is Trey AKA T, Justin AKA J, Malori AKA Mally baby or Mal, Yazmine AKA Yaz.

Malori- Hi.

Yazmine- Aye ninjas!

Kenny- Wassup wit it?

Yazmine- Nun much... At all.

Justin- Where y'all meet... You and Keanna?

Kenny- Well honestly, I knew of her around freshmen year but never had the courage to talk to her so I just kept the groupies. But I met her earlier this year mad as fuck at the front of the school.

Malori- Why was you mad, Keanna?

Keanna- Because the dumb ugly bitch pushed me. I had to keep my composure because I wasn't trying to get suspended for pump slapping that bitch. (Go read 1-5 again. I rewrote so that she was mad instead of crying)

Trey- Well I really don't give a fuc-GCO

Yazmine- Watch you Got Damn mouth!

Trey- Girl how you gone tell me to watch my mouth but you cussed too? Niggarette, the fuck?

Malori- Well how did you and Hayden meet, Kalani?

Lani- When I first came, he was my tour guide and we just started hanging out and it just took off from there.

Trey- Well, like I was saying, I really don't give a FUCK about y'all relationship but let's go to the club.

See Trey was the outgoing person of the group who hated being inside all day. He like turning the fuck up. We all agreed and got up. Since everyone was spending the night , Everyone already had there bags here so they can change and my house. I kissed Kenny then kindly pushed him out of my room so us girls can get dressed. I turned on some music and we spent the first 2 minutes dancing and laughing at each other. I went into my bathroom and put on my Beyonce' set of toiletries. I placed on some pink lip gloss and then made sure my face was moisturized. I placed my hair in a slick high bun. I smiled at my reflection and walked out to the girls putting on there clothes and and doing there hair. I went to my large walk in closet and pulled out a body hugging black and red dress. I then put on my red bottoms. I placed on my gold charm bracelet and earring set. I looked over and Yazmine was already ready on her phone on instagram. Everyone else was touching up there outfits and hair. I decided to help.

Zykir: All black body con dress, red high heels, red lip stick, puffy pony tail, custom red ruby earrings.

Yazmine- long sleeve purple body con dress, purple high heels, gold jewelry, purple-pink lip stick bone straight honey brown hair.

Malori- Tiger print body con dress, tiger print shoes, black lip stick, gold jewelry, hair flat ironed down

Lani- Blue long sleeve dress, blue red bottoms, red lipstick, curly hair down, Silver jewelry.