Keanna POV

The Walls Group \ Satisfied. Listen while you read it is the mood of Keanna showing that she is still humble.

Kenny been blowing my line up. I find it funny how he wanted to push me but then when I go he want to hit my line like he crazy. But like I said before I'm not mad. We haven't had an argument, this is our first one but then again its bound to happen. Every couple have rough patches. But this isn't even rough, I'm just showing Kenny that I don't need him.

Anyways, today is the day that we go to our new house. I get up and take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I go and lotion up with Vaseline first because my skin can soak up some moisture then for the good smelling stuff I put on some Beyonce' heat lotion then the perfume.

My all time favorite artists are Beyonce', Chris Brown, August A., and Trey Songz. I have always wanted to go to a concert but "Never had the money."

Anyways I go to my closet and put on a camouflage button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some black shorts. For shoes I put on some Timberlands. I put my hair in a big messy bun with a white flower headband. Nothing major since I'm moving.

I never realised how I always had the newest stuff coming out but I was "Poor". Now I realise and even though it was a weak reason I appreciate it cause I would hate to have turned out like Miranda.

The movers have started moving my clothes out of my room. I tried to convince my parents to let me take the rest of my stuff but they said they wanted everything new in the new house. They said they haven't done any thing to our rooms because they wanted us too. Even though Sage is moving soon back to college he will still have a nice room to come home to. They are keeping this house as a gettaway house where is we couldn't go anywhere or needed a hideout house we would have one. So all of our furniture will stay here. We didn't need a movers truck because they would only let us take our clothes which I don't understand why we would need movers.

I ride with Robbin and Keke. We arrive at the house and the house was gorgeous. It was BIG. I gasped. I got out and stood there. My parents told me to go and look then come right back out so I could go furniture shopping. I basically ran in. I looked at everything the living room was red with black furniture. The living room led to the dining room.

The dining room was Blue with white trimming and white furniture. It lead to another room. Goodness how many rooms will the living room lead too. This room looked like a bed room. It was painted purple with an all white bed and a white huge flat screen on the wall. It had white dressers. I looked at another door which I'm assuming is a closet. I open it and find stairs. I gasp. This must lead to upstairs. I walk up the stairs taking it all in. It leads to a door. I open the door and it's another bedroom. I gasp.

This bedroom is Grey and sky blue. The bed is a King size sky blue bed. It has a Blue dressers and another huge flat screen on the wall. I walk to the door and this time its a closet. It has a door in the back of it. I walk in that door dodging the racks of clothes and there is another bedroom.

At this point I'm amazed. This bedroom is empty. It must be one of the rooms I'm suppose to choose from. This room has three doors in it. I see a bathroom for one door a closet and an extra door. This door leads to another upstairs. Dang him many stories is it.

I walk up the stairs and it's themed like half music room and the other half has like bar. Odd the only people who listen to music in this house is Sage and me. I walk out of this room and its a long hall.

I go into each if the six rooms and they are all different themes. Two of those rooms are once again empty. There should only be one more room empty for sage but oh well they will tell us. There are two more rooms and those are bathrooms. At the end of the hall there is another set of stairs.

This better be the last set because I'm getting tired. I walk up those and there is one room door. On the door it says my parents names. I look at it and slowly open it because its one room it has to be huge. I was right its the size of our whole lastvhouse put together. I still don't understand why we need all of this space. The house looks like it was custom built.

I walked around and I found an elevator. Thank goodness because I don't know if I would have made it. Down all those stairs. It has slide going down to the bottom but I want to ride the elevator. I press first floor and that's where I end up. I go out of the living room into a large kitchen. Its gorgeous it has famous cooks themed wallpaper.

I walk out of the house and remember my car. I run to my parents and hug them. I letbgo and my dad hands me some keys and points to this black hummer. I run over to it and drive around the little parking lot. Yes Parking lot. I park and hug him again. Then I see a big Penske truck and my dad tells us to come on. Off to the furniture store!!!

After all I have seen today I am still humble and will stay that way.