Keanna's Pov

Kenny and I were texting last night but I guess I fell asleep because my phone is still In my hand. Today is just gone be a chill day with my brother, Robbin and KEKE! I wake up and text Kenny Good morning first since he always does me first. He hadn't responded yet so I just went ahead and went to bathroom. I used it washed my hands and turned on the Shower.

Once the water was hot enough I got in and washed my self. I rinsed and washed again. I rinsed once more and began to wash my hair. I used the shampoo 3 times and the conditioner. I rinsed my hair and turned the water off with my foot.

I opened the curtain just a little bit and grabbed my towel. After I dried off I plugged up my blow dryer and curling iron. While I waited for my curling iron. I put on my underwear and bra. Next I put on my K&K Forever necklace that Kenny gave me. Then I put in my robe and slippers and went back to the bathroom my hair had kind of dried.

Now it was wavy. I blow dried it dry then I took the curling iron and flat ironed my hair and took some of my hair that's a little shorter in the front from a bang and swooped it into a curl. I put in some gold medium sized hoops. I went in my closet and put on a pink and white Chevron print jump suit and some gold sandals. Simple but cute.

I grabbed my pink over the shoulder juicy couture bag with a gold over shoulder chain. I put my phone, house key, lip gloss, shades,mini mirror, and charger in it and headed to Robbin and Sages room!