Keanna's POV

We just arrived at Jason's house and I'm tired but I'm way to concerned on how my family is filthy rich then to go to sleep. As soon as the door comes open I run to my room to change before Kenny comes. I quickly take off my shoes and socks. I hear footsteps coming.

I Yank my pants down and take my shirt down. Crap it wouldve been smarter to get my clothes out first. The door opens and I turn around briefly to see a smirking Kenny. I say " Cover your eyes. He does but he is still smirking.

I think he is peeking. Oh well I open my suit case and pull out some White and gray basket ball shorts, White V neck, Gray fuzzy socks and a Gold chain. Your girl gotta stay Fly even in the house. I grab my morrocan hair oil and take it over to my side of the room. I feel Kenny's Hazel eyes staring at me. I smirk and say You know, your drooling a little.

I take it that you like what you see. HE smirks and walks to me and says. I do like what I see. I blush and say "Boy Bye!" He chuckles and walks to his side of the room where his suitcase is. He takes out the same outfitand a Brush.

I smile as I put on my clothes and Say "AWWWWE You want to match your ONe and only. We laugh He takes his clothes and goes into the bathroom. To do his before bed hygiene thing. I decided to to do mine after I talk to my parents because it might have to relieve some stress. Next door I hear Robbin and Sage talking and getting there clothes out as well.

On the other side of our room I hear My parents doing the same. Since I don't want to be downstairs with Jason alone I decide to wait for Kenny. I grabbed my phone and Checked IG. I liked a couple photo's. In the process I heard the bathroom door open.

I looked over and saw Kenny with his Bottoms, socks and a Beanie but no shirt. I looked away blushing and he chuckled and said Why you look away ma? You liike what YOU see. I chuckled but didnt respond. I was trying to get my blushing under control.

Once I did i quoted his earlier response, I do like what I see. I stood and walked over to him. I walked in front of him and whispered find a shirt before I go boy crazy. Kenny crazy he corrected. I couldn't help but look down and see his six pack and his outey.

I laughed and so did he. He walked to his suitcase and grabbed a grey V-NEck and a silver Cross chain. Once he put the chain on I took his beanie and ran down the stairs. I ran and jumped on The couch and grabbed Jason to stand in Front of me. Jason laughed and moved out the way and said This your man Keanna.

I laughed and Kenny stood me up and said you could've asked for it but since you didn't...... He snatched my phone and semi ran to the loveseat couch and sat down. I walked next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He took out his phone and gave it to me. I took his Iphone six and looked up at him I said I want a 6.

He laughed and said I will get you one ma while he pecked my lips. I turned on the phone and he had a picture of me wearing bleached High wasted pants and a White crop top with Black Letters that said CALI on it which showed off my flat stomach. ( Above)

My Long brown and gold hair was thrown over my shoulders and I had my sticking out with a red Beanie. I smiled and he had a password.I asked what it was and he said my birthday. I smiled again and unlocked It. I went straight to IG and to take a picture. for the said Its Bae and I stole Bae's hat but he loves me anyway.

With to hearts. soon i had like 40,000 likes. I said Dang its only been like 5 minutes, You flexing like that? He laughed and said yeah I got fans! I playfully punch him and he laughed. Robbin came down and I asked where Sage and my parents were. She pointed to the stairs and there stands Sage.