Robbin's Pov

Sage and I are at this tattoo shop called Ink and Im just wondering what in the world are we doing here. I tell him the story of how he knows that my father was a preacher before he died. Yes I know what yall are thinking Im a PK kid ( Preachers Kid).He looks at me and says I know your not getting a tattoo. I want you to hold my hand while I get one."

My face lightens up and I say "I still dont like the idea but what are you getting?" He smiles at me and says Your name and my name with a heart in between on my shoulder." I smile at him and peck his lips. He smiles really big and says I didnt think I was going to get that considering you dont want me to get a tattoo. I smile at him and say just don't break that heart in betweed our names. He smiles and says trust me I won't."

I kiss him again and say lets go then. When I go in I look at this girl since she was right in front of me and she was just staring. I brush it off and smile to my self thinking I am obviously really beautiful got Girls staring. I laugh to myself and Sage must have caught on because he laughed at me lauging at my self. We sit down and this man that was tatted up comes and calls us to the back. Sage sits down and looks at me.

I grab a chair and sit beside him and grab his hand and squeeze it. The man comes up tyo us with a drawing of what I guess is Sages tattoo. Sage nods yes and took a deep breath. He got up with this tool with a needle at the end. He sits down on Sage's other side so that he was on his left side. He looked at Sage and Said "Are you ready?" Sage nods yes and looks at me I look at him then this loud buzzing sound all of a sudden appears and Sage stares at me harder and bit his lip. I look at where the buzzing sound is coming from and its the needle.

The man was tattoing him. I didn't want to startle him to where he messes up so i looked at Sage and he started to sing August Alina's song Kissin' on my Tattoos. I guess it relieved the pain. He kept sing the hook which is I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoo's and I dont want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep.

By his 3rd time singing the verse the man was done and I was in tears. Sage got up and so did I and he wiped my tears. When we went outside Sage said four words that I never thought he would say. He said "Robbin I love you!" I smiled at him and said I love you too Sage! He looked at me and we got in the car. We went to this famous restaurant called Slissy Slam.

We waked in and we were instantly seated. We ordered something that sounded good even though we had no idea what it was. Once the food came we ate it up and just talked and laughed. THis was the perfect night. Sage suddenly stopped talking and I asked what was wrong. He looked at me and he said "Robbin I love you and i never want to be without you.

You are my life and my world. I couldn't live without your presence and KeKe's presence. When I'm without yall's precense and im not around my sister I get kindve mad and I cant handle it. I know we are in college and we are considered young and dumb but there is no mistake in us. Im glad to have you in my life." I love you Robbin."

Its completely quiet right now and i decide to break the silence by saying I love you to I-...." I was cut off by him saying " Before you go any further let me get to the point." I look at him confused but am no longer confused when he gets on one knee. He looks down for a brief second and looks back up. When he does he has a tear falling from his face.

I have never seen him cry. He says WILL YOU MARRY ME ROBBIN????????????????????" I started crying and said yes. he Placed the 18 carrot ring on my finger and with no hesitation I wrapped my arms around him and we cried tears of joy. We left and went home and shared the news with my soon to be sister and law. That night none of us went to sleep.