Sage's Pov

I went to the door because I knew it was Kenny. I wanted to talk to him. I opened the door and Kenny was there. He smiled at me and said greeted Sage while we did our handshake. He then turned his attention on me. "Listen, I need to talk to you." He said to me.

      I nodded signaling him to continue. "I know that Keanna is your sister and you want the very best for her. I just want to let you know that I will treat her with the up most respect. I want the best for her as well and at his moment, I feel like I can contribute to her best." He said with a look of total seriousness.

      "Now if you are her best then don't let me see you break her heart or even look like you slipping because I will break you." I said as I lightly punched him in the chest. He nodded and said understandable.

       "If you even plan to break her heart just go bounce right now." I said as I pointed to the street. He chuckled lightly and said, "I don't plan on breaking her heart.I plan for her to become Mrs. Johnson." I smiled and spoke. "That's all I want to hear." I said.

      Kenny followed me into the kitchen where we saw Keanna taking selfies. Once she spotted Kenny, she stood and ran into Kenny giving him a large hug as if he hadn't seen him in ages. "Hey love." I make a sick face and grabbed my stomach as if I was about to regurgitate.

    Kenny laughed at me while Keanna punches my arm playfully all the while trying to hold back a chuckle. "Let's take a picture." She said as she gave her phone to Kenny and wrapped her arm around my torso. I put my both of my arms around her shoulder and smiled big. Next, we took another picture where we stuck our tongue out. We deranged ourselves from each other. She kissed my cheek then told me to take a picture of her and Kenny.

       The first picture they held each other's hands and pecked each others lips. Then they made a heart between them with their hands being corny as hell. I gave her back her phone and she made a collage with me and her on one side and her and Kenny on the other. She kissed my cheek and they headed out.

     Once I heard the door open she yelled, "I love you bye." She is so extra but that's my sister. I screamed bye back and called my girlfriend and my daughter... Robbin and Keanna. I named my daughter after Keanna. Keanna, my sister, doesn't know about them because I was scared to tell her because I didn't want her to freak out.

     Our mom hasn't been home in in about two mints so I have been paying the rent and all the other bills including Keanna's phone bill. man that girl know she can talk on the phone. I have been calling my mom but she hasn't answered.

      I'm angry but I just hope she is okay. she was under so much stress and then she just left but I don't care.

      Once I called Robbin and she said she was on her way. today is the big day, I'm going to make Robbin stay on purpose so that Keanna walk in and see her. I hope she doesn't freak out. My daughter Keanna is now 2 months. I hear a knock on the door so I go and open it and there stands Robbin and my daughter I pecked Robbins lips and grabbed the car seat which my daughter was in and walked to the living room. I sat down and picked up a smiling Keanna.