Keanna's Pov

I tell Kenny where I live so he can take me home and I suddenly doze off. I feel the car stop and I wake up I realize that I am home and I gather my stuff and look at Kenny he looks concerned and I ask was he okay and he said "I don't want you to be home alone."

I smile and say "Well I have no choice." He smiles and says "Yes you do. Get in we can go see a movie then I'll bring you back home." I say "Hold on let me shoot my mom a quick text."

I text her and she instantly texts back and says "Ok." with a smiley face. I get in and we go to the movie theatre. When we arrive Kenny comes to my side and helps me out the car.

He grabs my hand and this boy whistles at me and Kenny says "Yo man she's taken". I look at him with a "I'm not yours!" look. He catches on and says "Not Yet." The boy is still looking at me so Kenny puts his arm around me and and starts to speed up. I look at him and he smiles as we go into the movie theater. He pays for the movie and we began to walk towards it.

Once we enter, we find a seat and sit down. When the movie began he put his arm around me and we laughed through the whole movie. When the movie was finished he took me home.

Kenny gave me a hug and walked me in my house. I introduced him to my parents and of course my dad talked his ear off but he didn't seem to mind. My mom just smiled the whole time.

He told me he would pick me up in the morning and I said nodded and waved good bye as he left. I go to my room and get some nightclothes and go to my bathroom and do my hygiene thing and change into my night clothes. I go into my room and go to sleep hoping to dream about Kenny all night. I soon doze off to sleep.