Kenny's Pov

Keanna just told me that her breakdown this morning was because Miranda tripped her and I'm heated because I really like Keanna and Miranda isn't going to ruin this for me before it even began. Miranda has been throwing herself at me since 9th grade when I became team captain and became popular. She tries to ruin every girl that even looks at me but not this girl.

This girl was special and no one not even my family will ruin the chance I have with Keanna right now. I realize that Keanna has a frightened look on her face which I assume is because I am clenching my fist and my face is red so I calm down and ask the waitress for a To go plate for Keanna. I pay and tip the waitress and grab Keanna's hand and walk her to the passenger side of the car then drive back to school. I try to make conversation with Keanna even though I am still heated do to the Miranda incident this morning. She actually has a interesting child hood. She is so beautiful.She has beautiful long honey brown hair that comes a right above her butt and her clothes are on point.

She explains that her family isn't rich and how she lives in a low income home due to her parents not having a high school diploma. It really shocked me because she always looks like a million bucks to me or maybe that's just because I'm in LOVE with her.... I sound like a little girl bruh.

We arrive at the school. She thanks me and began to walk towards the school and I run behind her and ask does she want a ride home and to get something to eat after school and of course if I could get her number. She says yes to me and smiles. I look at her and decide that one day I'm going to cuff her. Yea, I know we have only known each other for about a day but we got this connection that I aint ever had with any girl. I remember the Miranda inccident and I decide im going to have to talk to her later. I place my arm around her shoulder and we walk to our Social Studies class. When we approach the door she removes my hand from her shoulder.
Conversation:

Keanna- Thanks for everything but I dont think it's a good idea for us to walk in like that.

Kenny- Why? *Confused*

Keanna- Because...

Kenny- I'm listening.

Keanna- Listen, your cool and all but I ain't trying to start nothing with Miranda. I get enough of her mouth as is.

Kenny-*Shocked* Miranda and I aren't a couple so why should it matter?

Keanna- It matters because in her twisted little head, she thinks youare both dating. Do you realize she would try if she thought me and you were even talking?

Kenny- I really dont care what she thinks... I'm not going to be miserable because she try stuff on any girl I date. Now, come on she ain't gone do nothing with me around.

Keanna-Oh I know she won't... I just dont want to have to deal with her.

Kenny- *grabs Keanna's hand and smiles at her*

She still seems distant towards the idea but doesn't resist this time. I slowly guide her into our social studies class where we are both greeted with a death stare from Miranda. "Good Morning Mr. Dexter." Keanna greet our teacher. He nods at us and goes back to his phone. This is why I love this class. We dont ever do anything until the last 2 weeks of the semester. Miranda walks over to us with her hands on her hips.
Conversation:

Miranda- Kenny how dare you disrespect me hangin' with this hoe!

Keanna- How dare YOU disrespect God wearing them cross leggings?

Class- OOOOOOOOOO

Miranda- Oh now you got nerve to speak back. Do you know what I do to girls like you messing with my man?

Keanna- I been had nerve just decided to ignore you. I thought you would get off my back but you won't. The obsession is weird as hell bruh.

Miranda- Come catch these hands then.

Keanna- I don't come to dogs. Dogs come to me. So if you want me so bad come for me.

Miranda- Well, I guess i'm gone be a dog today. *Runs full force towards Keanna*

Keanna- Somebody call an ambulance! *Moves to the side*

Miranda- *Smashes into the wall breaking her leg and making her nose bleed.

Keanna- *Runs and grabs tissues then to Miranda* I dont like you but Im not going to,sit and watch you in pain. *Places the tissue into Miranda's hand and makes her apply it to her nose* Hold your head back to stop the bleeding. *Takes her jacket off and wraps her leg and applies pressure to stop the bleeding.

Miranda- OWWWWWWWW..... AHHHHHHHHHH.

Ambulance people- Everyone back up! *Picks up Miranda and places her on the stretcher* Is anyone coming to,the hospital with her?

Keanna- I will.

Kenny- Me too.,

Ambulance People- Im sorry sir but only one person can go with.

Kenny- Well I will drive my car.

We leet out the school and headed to the hospital. I hope that there will not be any drama.