Robbin's Pov

I am totally freaked out right now. Sage was on the phone mad like I've never seen! When he finally got off of the phone before any of us could ask whats wrong he grabbed Keanna's hand and went up the stairs. I really wanted to go up there but I didnt want to leave Kenny down here alone worried. He must have sensed my worriedness because he asked me did I want to go up there. I said yes but I dont think we should intrude, The way sage was mad and grabbed Keanna's hand confirmed that he must'ce not have wanted us to hear what had happened or how it was something only Keanna and him should know. I was trying to calm my self and Kenny but the fact of how anxious I was to figure out what happened was kindve getting in the way of that. To interrupt the awkward silence I decided him and i havent properly met so I decided to introduce myself. I said "We haven't properly met so my name is Robbin soon to be Robbin MAUBRY!" Showing him my engagement ring holding KEKE in the other. I continued to talk. "Sage proposed today." "I'm a freshmen in college, both parents were Pastors but died last year in a car accident." "Ummm I'm independednt but Sage doesnt like it." I chuckled and Sage and Keanna came in with worried looks on their faces. I stood up and so did Kenny. They looked at us and began to speak. At the same time they said " Our mother and father have been kidnapped in Minnesota. Keanna's eyes started to water and Sage engulfed her into a hug. They stayed like that for about 2 minutes. Tonight was both a good night and a not so good night. But im grateful!

I love teasing yall but after I read my friends book (keketho). She want me to tell her if i like it. I feel sok special. But yall know what to do! Comment and inbox me. if its really personal my kik is Kirry_G. Thanks SUPPORTERS!!

KGeminiNation