Keanna Pov

I have 1 more class to go to and that's Chemistry. I walk the halls of Lawson High looking at many of the emotionless faces. This one girl bumped me and I turned to her and said "Watch where you going!" She responded with...
Conversation

Yazmine- What the Hell you say? It was an accident . I see you not in the mood well I'm not either so do us both a favor Shut the Hell up.

This girl got heart. She cool.

Keanna- Get your damn tone straight talking to me!

Yazmine- Last time I checked both my parents were at work so I don't know who you talking to.

Keanna - Girl, you got 5 seconds to get the hell up out my face before I beat you to sleep.

By this point I was enjoying this and now I was just testing her and see if she about what she talk. She wasn't backing down either. She looks new and has the accent of my home town Boston. I suddenly remember her. Her name was Yasmine. Her, Kalani, Justin, Malori,Trey, and I were all friends. Yes my best friend is back!

I decide to keep on with the testing though because it's fun.

Yazmine- And Thot you got 3!

Keanna- So you really don't remember me?

Yazmine- Hell you mean, do I remember you?

I looked at her and said the crews catch phrase.

Keanna- Dont mind me if it and dealing with KJMYT.

Yazmine- OMG Keanna I missed you so much . I forgot you lived out here! Where is Kalani?

Keanna: Kalani is with her boyfriend. Come on I will show you to her.