Kenny's Pov

I decided last night that I would awake extra early so that I could pick up Keanna and take her to breakfast. As soon as I woke up I went in to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower. You know, the hygiene thing. I walked to my closet and pulled out a black V-neck shirt, dark jeans, a red and black plaid jacket that I tied around my waist and some black and red Jordan's. However, you know I had to top it off with my golden chain.

I grabbed my backpack, football bag, and keys before going to my car. Once I got in and comfortable, I took a deep breath before heading to Keanna's house.

10 Minutes Later•

I looked in my mirror, making sure I was presentable before I got out and started to walk towards the front door. It was really quiet but I saw a light on the side of the house which I assumed was Keanna's room. I slowly walked to the side of the house where I found Keanna getting dressed. She was so beautiful. She had on a yellow sundress, golden sandals, a gold belt. She wore natural make up with her long black and brown hair over her shoulders. Just like my gold chain illuminated my outfit she had on a gold heart necklace around her neck with gold hoops to match.

I lightly tapped on her window careful not to startle her or wake up her family. She looks at me before smiling and opening her window. She handed me her purse and her backpack through the window. I low key didn't want to take it but I'll make an exception for baby girl. "I'm about to come outside but I have to lock the door first." She told me before closing the window and turning off the light.

I shook my head before retreating to my car. I placed her items in the back seat before shutting the door and turning around. She locked her door before walking to where I was. "Let me take a picture of you." I said to her. She stopped and posed a couple of times for my camera. I decided to warm her heart by making her my screen saver. I showed her and she simply smiled. "Get out. I'm going to take one of you too." She said, smiling like always.

Lord knows, I couldn't live without this girl now that I have talked to her and got to know her. All of a sudden someone runs out of her house with a duffel bag. She gasped before getting out and going to get the duffel bag. I realized the guy that had the duffel bag was on the former football team about 2 years back.

Then it clicked.

His name is Sage Maubry and he graduated when I was only a sophomore.

She comes back with the duffle bag and I ask what it was for. Of course I already knew but she didn't have to know that. She said "I play volley ball." I nodded and said "I didnt know that." She responded by saying, "Well, you never asked."

I laughed and we pulled off. We soon arrived at McDonald's, the best place to go in the morning for breakfast. Note the sarcasm.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Umm, let me get a two hash browns and a medium frappe. "That's all you want?" I asked.

"Yea, I have volleyball 2nd block. I don't need to much food." I agreed and ordered myself a sausage mcmuffin and a hash brown. After lying at the window, we received our food and soon headed towards school.

When we arrived, I opened the car door and she grabbed my hand. We walked silently towards the school.

"Aye Anna!" I yelled after her before she began to walk off from me. "Yes?" She asked me as she walked back up to me. "You want to go out later on?" I asked her, a smile polishing his my face. She nodded and hugged me. I was going to go to class like I didn't care if she would have said no but since she said yes... I decided that I was going to walk Keanna to her.

In first period, my mind began to wonder what I'm going to eat for lunch. I think I'm going to take Keanna to lunch probably at Burger King considering we went to McDonald's this morning.

That is one thing I love about her though . She doesn't complain about anything. Most other girls would have looked at me crazy for taking them there. I went in to my class and took a seat. I couldn't help but to start to daydream about Keanna.