Keanna's Pov

So after I basically beat Miranda's face in I went through the rest of the day smiling. Every time I looked at Miranda and saw her busted lip, black eye and scar from my nail I smirked at her and waved. I've been congratulated all day for it. But right now I'm about to go to the football game. Kenny let me borrow his car since he decided to let the bus pick him up because he wanted to talk to his teammates.

I'm wearing a white crop top that says "ACT LIKE A LADY WORK LIKE A BOSS" with a picture of Marilyn Monroe on it with some black jeans with a gold chain and some gold sandals since my letters on my shirt is gold. My hair is flat ironed and I have a white purse with some natural make up with some mascara and eyeliner that make my eyes pop. man to be honest, I was looking fly. I grabbed my phone and got in the car.

I drove to the football game and got out where I saw this girl she was really pretty and was looking lonely so I went up to her and asked what her name was and she told me it was Kalani. I told her that her name was pretty and I introduced myself and we made conversation and soon switched numbers.

It's like we have known each other for forever. that's when she mentions her brother Dylan and I instantly remember her. we went to the same elementary school in Boston, Massachusetts before I moved to California.

I told her about how we already knew each other and we hugged and we went to the football field. I asked why she came and she told me that her boyfriend was the best friend of the captain named Kenny and I told her that was my boyfriend and asked her what her boyfriends name was.

She told me it was Haden and I remember Kenny talk about a Haden. He considered basically the whole team as his family but only few were the closest. He was close to Haden, Jalyn, Martin, Kyleah ( ky-lay) Leyden and Bresiskyn. they we're all cute but I had my eyes on Kenny and him only. Haden was Carmel skin, hazel eyes, real pretty waves, about 6 foot and has braces.

By the time we even took a break from talking I realized that it was already halftime. Kenny ran up to me and gave me a hug, smiled, winked and left back to the locker room. Kalani laughed at me and soon Hayden did the same thing and I laughed at her and she playfully pushed me and said shut up. the players came back out and started playing and of course Kalani and I started back talking.