Keanna's Pov

I'm walking up towards my house and I see Sage and someone's car. It's probably just one of his friends I walk in and scream hey brother when I see a girl and a baby. I slowly walk over and introduce myself to the girl. she told me her name was Robbin.

I asked her what the baby's name was that she was holding. she smiled and said Keanna. I laughed at her and said foreal what's the baby's name. she smiled again and said we named her Keanna. I asked we?

She smiled and looked at Sage. I looked at him too. He explained how they were dating and she became pregnant and how he was scared to tell me because of our mom situation and how since I didn't know he named the baby after me. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

I then looked at Robbin and hugged her too making sure I didn't hurt the baby. she smiled at me and I asked to hold her. she said sure and I sat down on the love seat and just talked and played with my baby! I gave my baby back to Robbin and said I'll be back soon to be sis and law I'm about to change.

I went upstairs and quickly took off the dress and put on some gray and white boy shorts and a gray v neck and some black socks. I took my hair out of the neat bun and and put it in a messy bun. I ran back down to get my baby. they laughed at me. I picked her up and Robbin said they had something else to tell me.

I looked at them and Sage said Robbin will be moving in with us. I got up and gave KeKe (the baby, I will call we that from now on.) to Sage and hugged Robbin and I quickly thought about when the go off for college in about 1 month what am I going to do and where is Keke going to go. I asked those to questions and there mouths just dropped. Sage said "We didn't think about that."

Sage looked at me and said I have an idea. I said I'm down with anything that is going to keep Keke safe. Sage said I don't want her on campus cause I don't trust anyone with her and there is crazy people out there." Keanna I know we are asking a lot on the first day that you have them but I really need a favor. I asked what he said if I send money for the lights,gas,water,your cell phone, baby stuff, and extra will you please when you get off from school go and pick Keke up from the daycare down the street?

We will try to come down every weekend. He looked at me with a anxious face and I said yes. I looked at Keke and said lookalike we will be spending a lot more time together. she laughed at me. I asked when are you moving in she said tommorow. I asked since it is just 6 now how about we go get your stuff and you stay the night and KEKE can stay in my room until Sage gets her crib and stuff set up in the guest room. we looked at Sage and he sighed and said come on. I said wait let me take a selfie with sis and law. I pulled out my phone and we took one with our tongues were sticking out and then where we smiled then we took a thug face selfie.

I posted it on Instagram and tagged her in it. Kalani immediately text me and asked me who it was. I explained the whole thing and she just said wow. I smiled then I took a picture with my niece and she smiled. She was born for the camera. I sent to Kenny and he said she was gorgeous like me and I said well of course my brother sis and law and I are all gorgeous. He said sis and law? I explained to him to and he sent a bunch of emojis that I can't explain. We arrive at this apartment and we walk in.

There is boxes every where and Keke's crib is already apart. We grab the stuff and surprisingly it all fit in my brothers tan Suburban we went to the house and since Keke was sleep I took her to my room and put her on a onesie and placed her in the center of my bed and turned the tv on disney junior. next I went to my brothers room. He was downstairs on the game. Robbin was in the room unpacking stuff so I decided to go make conversation and help her out.

As we were unpacking we were talking about clothes and cars and Keke and Sage etc. it was a long night. she said we could finish the rest after I get home from school tommorow.. I asked what would she do tomorrow she said nothing but watch Keke. she said when Keke goes to sleep she would go ahead and start doing some more stuff so she should finish BEFORE I get home. I mentally thanked GOD. I told her tomorrow Keke, her, and I should go to the mall.