Kenny's Pov

My lady and I are on our way to my parents house . She looks very nervous but I just know that she will be great and will be a great surprise considering I have never had a girlfriend or a girl that I am considering to one day wife. We pull up to my house and I look over at Keanna and she has her mouth wide open.

I ask what's wrong and she responds by saying "Your house is so big and beautiful." I smile at her and come to the passenger side of the car and let her out. She says "Are you sure that I am good enough to meet your parents?"

I smile at her and say "Positive". We slowly walk to my front door. I take a deep breath and unlock my front door where I am greeted with the smell of my mom making dinner and dad watching football.

I take Keanna in the kitchen and introduce her to my mom and wink my eye at my mom letting her know that I like Keanna. I then lead Keanna tithe living room where I introduce her to my dad and smile at my dad letting him know that I like Keanna.

When he notices my smile he smirks at me and sits down and tells me to give Keanna a tour. I happily do what I was told. I show Keanna the 6 bedrooms upstairs and the master bedroom downstairs which is my parents bedroom.

I then take her to the basement which is my moms "woman cave" where she instantly falls in love with the whole house. She gives me a hug where I gratefully return the gesture. We go back up to my room. I sit on the bed and watch her admire my football trophies and she says I have this many trophies but they are volleyball trophies. I smile at her and say then we are even.

I didn't even realize that it was six o'clock! she had been admiring my house for a whole two hours! I tell her to come with me since it was getting late. As we were about to leave my mother stopped me and insisted that she stay for dinner. Keanna thought about it for a moment and agreed. my mom came back with dinner. mom had prepared macaroni and cheese, salad and steak.

Keanna ate her food and so did I. I took her home and told her to be ready in the morning. She said "You know I can ride the bus. I haven't rode in like a week and I'm pretty sure Miranda isn't going to say anything slick to me." I say " I agree but I like you riding with me to school. It gives me something to look forward to.

She smiles at me and she quickly hugs me which catches me off guard. I make sure that she makes it in the house safely and then I pull off and head home. It's been a awesome week!