Kenny's Pov

I picked up Keanna from her house and was about to take her to get some Mcdonald's. Once we arrived at McDonald's. She i ddered hotcakes and a caramel frappe. I order myself a sausage egg and cheese biscuit with s large caramel frappe. We head to the school.

Once we arrive at the school I get out and go to the passenger side of the car and Keanna out. She grabs her stuff. I take a moment to admire my lady and she catches me looking at her and she blushes. I grab her hand and we make our way to the entrance of the school where we are instantly greeted with mean mugs and smiles.

The most intense mean mug is from Miranda. She lunges towards Keanna and slaps her before I could jump in and help Keanna she stopped me and told me that she could handle this. I backed up and I saw Keanna like i never have before. Keanna gave a Miranda death scare that scared me. Miranda looked at Keanna with a smirk on her face. Keanna looked at Miranda and said " You tripped me the first time and I let it go but you just crossed the line."

Before Miranda could say anything else Keanna took her left hand and grabbed Miranda's weave which was an advantage because Keanna had a good grip and dragged Miranda down by her hair and took her right hand and repeatedly punched Miranda in the face. After about 1 minute Keanna got up and took her foot and kicked Miranda in her side then she jumped on Miranda's stomach with her knees and Miranda coughed up blood and thats when i pulled Keanna off Miranda and Keanna was so mad she was practically still kicking until she realized that she was in my hands.

Miranda was curled up in a tight ball still coughing. The princibal came and called for a nurse and asked who did this. Keanna raised her hand and the principal asked her why and Keanna explained to him why and she got a warning this time since it wasntbher fault but she cant play in the next volleyball game so she gets to come to mine.