Keannas POV

We just arrived back in California and I must say even though that was a trip that we shouldn't have had to go on but I do feel good getting out of California. Today Kalani and I are having a girls day out at the Cali Dream outlet mall since I just found out I'm rich so I'm about to add to my wardrobe.

Our parents told us that they have another house around the corner where is way bigger that we will move our stuff in tommorow. I have my own car that I get to see tommorow and I'm so excited . No more riding the bus with Miranda and the rest of the bus squad.

I get out of my bed and go to the bathroom a cross the hall. I brush my teeth and do the rest of my hygiene routine. I come out of the bathroom and go into my room. I flat ironed my hair bone straight then I pulled my sweatshirt over my head then my black tights with holes on the side. I put on my red polo tennis shoes.

Next I put on my red snap back hat. I put on some lip gloss and I was done. I called Kalani and told her I was ready. As soon as she answered she pulled up. I ran in Sage and Robbin's room and gave them hugs and kissed Ke's cheek.

I fast walked into my parents room and gave them kisses. My dad slipped about 3 big stacks in my bag. I started to object because he already had given me two stacks but he insisted.

Not wanting to argue I ran outside the house and into Kalani's car. She greeted me by saying "Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes as I received a text. I opened my messages from Kenny.

Text Conversation

TheBAEBEE (Kenny)

Whats poppin' beautiful?

Me: Going to the outlet mall with my best friend.

TheBAEBEE

Dang, I wanted us to chill today. Can you cancel?

Me: Sorry Bae but I'm already with her but I can stop bye after.

TheBAEE : I see how it is then.

Me: attitude isn't neccesary Ken

TheBAEE: Nah it's all good you can hang with her instead of me.

Me: now your just being dramatic I don't have to explain myself to you. But I got to go we are here.

Text Convo over-----

I can tell Kenny was serious and wanted me to be to be with him all day but I'm not that clingy type of girlfriend. I want to hang out with my friends and don't have a problem with you hanging out with yours. I don't have to get your permission because last time I checked I'm not married . We arrived at the mall and we got out.

We had boys breakin' they necks and girls eyeballing. We first went into Charlette Russe. I bought 20 shirts and 15 pairs of pants. Next we went into Heels Galore. I bought 6 pairs of different styles of heels. Then we went to Footlocker and bought about 8 pairs. I know that I could've bought more but I have managed my money and its kind of hard to just buy up everything I see without thinking about it. Finally we went to a Chik -fa-le and ordered.

We talked about our relationships and celebrity crushes. See this is what Ken doesn't understand. I want to go with my Bestie and talk about stuff that I can't talk about with him and I know he talks to his friends so he needs to chill. We finish and since its kind of early we go get our nails done. I get my nails painted a teal color with a hardner.

Kalani doesn't like getting her nails did because of the file so she sat in the waiting chairs. When I finished it was still early so I told Kalani to drop me off at Kenny's house and pick me up at 5:30 since my family is going for a celebration dinner at a nice restaurant and I will need time to get ready. Once we arrived at Kenny's house I knocked. He came to the door and when he opened it he didn't smile or engulf me into a hug like normal.

I didn't push the matter I just walked in and straight into his room. He came in said "You have fun." I layed back and said Ken I know you aren't still mad." Putting emphasis on still. He walked over and said I'm not. He pulled out his phone and started playing a game. I responded back by saying "Then why aren't you talkin to me? He responded by saying "because I have nothing meaningful to say." I then said "Kenny I wanted to spend time with my best friend. I'm not the clingy type of girl... Okay? I like to give my man space because I want space back. He stared at me obviously not caring what I just said. I looked at him and smirked. I texted Kalani to come pick me up.

He looked at me and asked why I was smirking . I heard a honk out side and I went down. He began to follow me apologizing and I'm not even mad I'm just going to give him the cold shoulder until Monday which is going to be hard because I invited him to church on Sunday. I ran out and jumped into Kalanis car and locked the doors.

He began to beat on the back of the car but Kalani jumped out and cussed him out. He looked pissed! She drove me home and before I got out we did our little stacks handshake.

I get out and go inside my house watching my phone as Kenny blows it up with his calls.