Kenny's Pov

I admit it was petty to be mad over Bae wanting to hang with her friend. I was just being selfish and wanted to chill with her. When she came over I admit I was being mean acting like that. But when she left I know she don't play no games.

As soon as she got up I knew I messed up. I ran behind her but she closed the door and locked it. Her friend started driving off and I couldn't keep my composure I hit her trunk.

The car jerked to a stop and a mad Kalani jumped out and cussed me out. Right now I don't even care. They pull off and I start to walk off. I start walking back to my house blowing her phone up. I decided to text her. I said "Bae I'm sorry I was caught up. Plz pick up or I'm coming over. About 5 minutes later the text said Read with a check mark notifying that she read it.

I got my keys and locked the front door. I got in my car and drove to her house.

When I got there I knocked on the door. Keanna answered and when she saw me she tried to close the door back but my foot caught it. She called Sage and when he came he asked what she wanted. She pointed to me. He stepped in front while she left.

He asked what happened and I explained. He said "Well that's y'all problem but for now she wants you gone so you should respect that. She will come around. I walked back to my car defeated and went back home.