Kenny's Pov

Keanna and I just went to the mall and now we are pulling up to McDonald's to eat before I take her home. We order and pull up to the window.

The dude stares at Keanna and says wassup. I turn red and she grabs my hand and raises it and says "Just hanging with my boyfriend." I smile but I'm still mad. This Negro began to make me mad by continuing to talk to her. "Well maybe we can hangout some time." I throw the money at him and drive up to the window, get our food and pull to the front of McDonald's.

I get out and slam the door walking to the door and I hear Keanna following behind me. I run inside and jump over the counter not even bothering to go through the little door. I saw him by the ice cream machine looking as if he was about to pee in his pants because of fear. I walk to him and punch him square in the face. I jump on him sending blow after blow until I feel someone pull me off.

I look and it was Keanna. Man that girl is strong. A girl there came up to me and said "Dang, you did that well." While licking her overly big crusty lips. She smirked at Keanna and Keanna smirked back. Keanna slapped her so hard that I'm sure people in all countries were aware.

The girl fell to the floor screaming in pain holding her face crying. Keanna kicked her in the stomach so hard the girl slid across the floor a little bit. I laughed and Keanna looked back at me and smirked she walked towards the girl and I came behind her and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me because the girl was already in a lot of pain. Baby girl unfortunately them hands.

Keanna grabbed my hand and took me to the front of the room and stopped. I looked at her confused and she looked at everyone especially the boys and grabbed my face and kissed me. I was startled but I kissed back. She pulled back and we looked at everyone and there mouths were open wide. I'm sure you could fit- never mind. She smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. We got in and she got the food out and started eating like nothing happened.

I laughed and she looked at me and said "What". I said why did you do that. She pretended to think for a while and said "Do what?" I said "Kiss me." She responded with "Just marking what's mine." I smiled and pulled off to her house. Once I got there I kissed her on the cheek and told her "Bye." She responded sadly by saying, "Your not coming in?"

I said "Nahh I'm going to hang with Hayden." She fake pouted while I laughed. She reached over and kissed my cheek while waving and I simply smiled and waved back. Lord knows this will be my ROD.