Keanna's pov

I can't seem to stop thinking about Kenny and how he is so nice to me. For the past few days no one especially Miranda and her sidekicks disrespected me or said anything out of the way to me which I am very grateful for.

I know it's because Kenny is the most popular guy in school and the most respected. He text me in class telling me to meet him after class at his my locker so that we could go to lunch. He is so nice, actually to nice for me. But I like it like this.

For these past few days I have actually wanted to come to school. I mean I always want to come to school but now I have something to look forward to every day which is wake up, get picked up, get breakfast, go to school and get spoiled for the rest of the day.

Yesterday Kenny and I went out to eat where he told me about his family so after school I am going to go watch the remainder of football practice and then we are going so that I can meet his parents.

The lunch bell has just rung so I am on my way to my locker. I see Kenny already there posted up on my locker. I playfully push him out of the way and he smiles. I put my books up and grab my purse and put my phone in there. Kenny grabs my hand and we check out of school to go get some Burger King.

We get on the car and Kenny makes conversation about the difference between volleyball and football and jokes on which sport is harder. I give him my opinion which quickly shuts him down in a good way. We arrive at Burger King and order our food and head back to school.

Once we finish our lunch he comes over my side and let's me out. He grabs my hand and takes me into the school. 4th period bell just rung signaling that it's time to go. I make my way to the high school stadium where the football players are wrapping up there practice I spot Kenny which is number (1) and he looks at me and waves.

He notices that the other football players are staring at me so I guess he takes this chance to make them jealous. He comes over to me and stand up and hug him. He hugs back and whispers that he will be right back that he just has to go change.

He goes in the locker room. It's not long before he comes out where he is instantly greeted by Miranda Moore. She hugs him. I feel my cheeks turn hot but I am careful not to make a scene. He ignores the hug and continues to walk toward me.

Once he gets close i stand and gather my stuff. Miranda takes her hand and wraps it around his waist tying to make me jealous but he instantly removes her hand and puts his hand around my shoulder and says come on my lady loud enough to where Miranda could hear. He takes me to his car and we start our journey towards his car so that we may be on our way to my parents house.

He says I hope they don't embarrass me! He is so cute when he is nervous!