Keanna Pov

I have been looking all over for the chapel by myself. I have to let off some steam and me not being able to find the safe place to do it isn't helping. About seven minutes later of searching for the place I desperately need to be, I found it. I walked in angry. I began to pray.

Conversation to God:

K- WHY? WHAT DID SUCH A SMALL HUMAN BEING THAT YOU CREATED EVER DO TO YOU? You know it's real funny how you think taking away my closest family is cool. Do you remember Kendrick, my little brother that you took , or Malissa my best friend or even Stephan my favorite cousin. You took the people that have me inspiration in life. How do you expect me to serve you when all you do is hurt me? I'm suppose to put all my trust and faith in you and you can't keep a person alive? You know when my cousin died I thought how am I suppose to make it but my moms said just trust God to take care of you. About two years after you took my cousin you took my little brother Kendrick and you knew how much he meant to me. For gosh sakes he was my little brother. Or how about when I finally started to heal from all the pain, boom..... You take my best friend. Now your trying to take my niece? The one I have grown close to? Well you know what your the reason my life is so messed up. Your the reason my brother is gone. Your the reason my cousin is gone. Your also the reason that my best friend is gone. Your the cause of all this bad stuff and I'm suppose to trust in you? I'm telling you now if my niece doesn't make it through I will lose all faith, trust, and hope in you. You will be dead to me. Now for closing, I'm sorry for coming in here and questioning you and yelling at you but honestly I need some answers."

I dried my now soaking wet face and turned around. To my surprise Kenny was standing at the door. I began walking towards him and engulfed him into a hug. I began to quietly sob. He stroked my head and continued to kiss my tears away. "What did the doctor say?" I asked

Last time the doctor told us that Keke had a hole in her heart and it was expanding so I was just asking Kenny what had happened since I had my little convo with God. I still have a little faith but not much. Kenny squeezed me tighter and I knew whatever the doctor said wasn't the best. "When they performed surgery because of her small size they couldn't keep her awake. Keanna.... She's in a coma." As soon as he said the word coma I began falling slowly to the ground crying with Kenny going with me. For the next 5 minutes he held me while I cried. I'm serious with God. She better pull through.