Kenny's Pov

So far in the game we are winning. This is very good, don't get me wrong but the fact that I keep thinking about my lady in the bleachers and how she cleans up so well has my was OUT of the game. My teammates understand and they are really helping me when it comes to getting my head in the game. See I'm day dreaming uh oh here comes the ball. I catch it and run run run and SCORE! I made a touch down. We won the game. My teammates rush to me and pick me up and chant Lawson Lions ain't never defeated we are warriors who and the crowd says Lawson lions and we say who and they repeat and blah blah blah but I'm really just trying to get down to go squeeze my lady. When I manage to get down I talk to the Camera Crew for the news and answer there questions and hurriedly run to the locker room to get dressed. I do my hygiene thing and put my red polo shirt, red pants, red SnapBack and red and white Jordan's. man I clean up to good. I dap up my friends and wait for Hayden to come on since his girl out here. He came and if course he was looking fly. He had on a baby blue polo shirt with some white jeans and Air Force 1's and his earrings. we grabbed our stuff and headed out. we realized that his girl and my girl were talking so we walked up to them and asked how they new each other. They told us and Kalani said since we are both going out tonight we can double date we all agreed and got in our cars. I decided to let Keanna drive since she loves to and I don't. We went out to an Italian restaurant ( Keanna and Kalani's favorite) and afterwards we went to the movies to go see NO GOOD DEED. Since it was Friday of course we was turnt up. This was gone be a fun night with my boy and our dates.