Keanna Pov

We are just Chilling in my room when I receive a text from Kenny.

My bae: What you doing baby?

Me: Chilling with my baes.

My bae: Who is that?

Me: Justin, Trey, Malori, Kalani, and Zykir.

My bae: They go to our school?

Me: They do now.

My bae: Well I'm coming over I don't want you around no nigga but me.

Me: There my best friends they won't try anything plus I wouldn't do that to to you.

My bae: How they your best friends but they New?

Me: They were my best friends from back in my home town. We go way back.

My bae: Well do you like them niggas?

Me: Justin and Trey?

My bae: Yea

Me: Of course there my best friends

My bae: No like you see them as more then a friend.

Me: No but I mean they ain't ugly at all... Hell none of us are but like I said I wouldn't do that to you.

My bae: Well I'm still coming since I want to meet your friends.

Me: K. But be ready for a lot of questions!

My bae: From?

Me: Malori, Trey and Justin.

My bae: I ain't worried.

"Kalani." I said. Even though I called her everyone looked back. I chuckled and said "Tell Hayden to come over." "Why?" She responded confused. "Because Kenny is coming over and I don't want him alone since I already know J and T gone be grilling him. "Who are they?" Trey asked. "Our boyfriends." I responded. "Oh Okay." Justin said.

About 30 minutes later Kenny and Hayden arrived. I went and unlocked the door and hugged them both. I lead them up to my room with my friends. I hope they are ready for this grilling session they are about to endure.