Keanna's Pov

Today is Saturday and I'm about to get up so Kalani and I can go to the mall before our dates at 3:00. It's 12:00 now and she is coming to pick me up at 12:30. I get out of my bed and go to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing.

When I come out I put my hair in a Messy Bun with natural makeup and some Gold hoops. I where some bleached high wasted pants with a red polo shirt with white and gold jewelry and some white and red Jordan's.

I grabbed my phone wallet which is those phone cases that wraps around your arm that has compartments to put your credit cards and money. I heard a horn honk so I looked out the window and it was Kalani.

I walked to her car and got in. we made conversation as we were on our way to the mall. Once we arrived we walked straight to the food court so we wouldn't have to interrupt shopping because we were hungry. when we were finished eating we went to Rue 21.

We didn't find anything in there so we went to Juicy Couture where Kalani bought 3 crop tops a pair of ribbed black jeans with chin and a watch. Then we went to classy chic where I bought this fitted dress with sheer material on the sides where you could see some of my stomach.

I also bought some black beaded stilettos. I bought a gold purse and a crop top with some high wasted shorts. Finally Kalani and I went to Claire's to get some jewlry. It was fake but it was pretty. I bought this necklace that had a fake diamond K on it.

Then I bought different color earrings and bracelets. Kalani bought purses and earings. By this time it's 2:00 so we exit the mall and get in Kalani's car and go to my house. We are dressing casual because we are going horse back riding ("Hayden's" crazy idea) then the fair. I decided to wear some black jeans with a gold chain and a yellow crop top with some black keds.

I flat ironed my hair so it touches the tip of my butt but I have a rubber band on my wrist just in case it gets on my nerves. I'm wearing mascara eyeliner and clear lip gloss.

Since my eyes are hazel they look good with this yellow. Kalani is wearing some ripped bleached jeans a white crop top with a gold outline and some white Jordan's. her long black hair is flat ironed to so it reaches a little below mid back. she has on natural make up. She has gold hoops which make her eyes pop. We head to Kenny's house since we are riding with him.