Keanna Pov

This is Zykir☝☝

We are at Miskelly's and since my room is big I got a California King size bed. For the sheets AI got my name in cursive all over it and the bedspread was all white with a Crown on it. I got a big red dresser with my name on it with. Matching set. I put a red couch in my room with black trimmings. I have a red big flatcreen TV put on to my wall. I have a closet that has an extra dkkr which is an extra room. I made that room like my own lounge room.

For my bathroom the wallpaper is red with a black crown on it. I mirror has gold trimmings. I have a jacuzzi and a see through glass shower.

I have been here for about 5 hours and I'm getting tired but my adrenaline is still kind of pumped. My dad signs the paper and we head home.

I get out of the truck and head straight to my truck. This is where the fun starts. I head to the mall. I find a parking spot and get out. I walk into the mall and go to the food court. I don't like being hungry while shopping. I go to Panda Express and get my food. I sit down and began to eat.

I see Kenny walking with his boys. I corner my head hoping he doesn't notice me. He waved his boys off and started to walk my way. I whisper to myself "Crap." He sits down and smiles. I stare at him and I feel rage.

Maybe I am a little salty. I hide my madness and stare at him. His smile fades and he speaks. "So your not happy to see me?" I rollbmybeyes and pick up the little food I have left. I throw my food away and start walking and I see Kenny with his head down. I start to feel a little bad.

I feel him wrap his arms around me and I jerk away saying "Don't touch me." He looks down and I start walking towards Rue 21. He stops me and apologizes. I nod my head and keep walking. I do accept his apology but I need to clear my mind.

He turns and walks on. I see a girl in Rue 21 surrounded by Miranda and her Minions. She looks scared and I know how she felt. I walked over behind Miranda and motioned to her to be quiet. She didn't say anything and I held up my fingers counting down signaling for her to be ready to fight.

On zero I kneed Miranda in the back of her knee and tackled her face. Since it was four of them I went on to the next person and she was a pretty food fighter but when she got that one good lick I kneed her like Miranda and she fell. I lit in on her face.

Shorty that I was helping was lit. She was fighting two at a time. While I was looking at her the girl I was fighting punched me in my face. I looked at her and disoriented her face. Let's just say she won't be eating anything with condiments or salt, she won't be seeing out of her left eye, and she will have a headache for a while.

I walked over to shorty and pulled the girl off her and she surrendered. She know wassup. I still kicked her to make sure. I pulled ole girl out the store. Shorty was mad... Nahh she was pissed.

Since they messed up her hair I took her to the bathroom. I took bout my brush, combs, and extra lip gloss. I handed them to her and she took it. She looked at me and said...

Conversation

Girl- Thank you for helping me. I knew I could fight but not 4 people.

Keanna- Well you lit in on em.

Girl- yea What's your name?

Keanna- My name is Keanna. What's yours?

Girl- My name is Zykir but people call me Zy.

Keanna- Well what are you doing tonight Zy?

Zy- Nothing.

Keanna- Well my best friend and I are having a sleep over at my house and your welcome to come. Are you new?

Zy- Yes I'm new Im suppose to be going to a school called um.... Lawson.

Keanna- Oh that's my school you will have fun. So you down tonight?

Zykir- yea but I need your number.

Keanna a switched numbers and I went shopping like I planned.